And We Are Back - Todays Training Pics

Kyle Crouch!!

If he turns out to be as good as Crouch I will be one happy Bear!

I hope so aswell. I rate Crouch very highly. I rememeber John Terry saying that Crouch was harder to play against than Henry becuase of his size and ability to bring other into play. Here's hoping he can model his game on big Crouchy (tu)

Kyle Crouch!!

I hope so aswell. I rate Crouch very highly. I rememeber John Terry saying that Crouch was harder to play against than Henry becuase of his size and ability to bring other into play. Here's hoping he can model his game on big Crouchy (tu)

I think he's a quality player and doesn't get enough praise.

Kyle Crouch!!

doesnt deserve any in my book - he hits the deck too often, if ur gonna be tall and win headers hold up the ball you got to be physical he is a daddy longlegs who gets battered from pillow to post, however saying that he can strike a ball - thats as far as my praise goes for him im afraid he can hit a ball!!

Kyle Crouch!!

who miller?? haha

for being such a big guy crouch has great ball control!

Kyle Crouch!!

Well I think Portsmouth are on to a winner with Big Crouchy and Defoe up front.

The smiles and laughter are good to see.

Do you think its a deliberate ploy to go out and have a laugh and a joke for the camera's on the first day back at training?

The smiles and laughter are good to see.

Do you think its a deliberate ploy to go out and have a laugh and a joke for the camera's on the first day back at training?

I wonder what was so funny ? my first impression was Ally had made a comment about the color of Charlie's boots. :unsure: