How important is "playing" football?

TMWWBK

Robinho or Heinze?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Robinho or Heinze?

• Robinho
    • Heinze

Robinho contradicts himself in his very first sentence. doh

It was a hard point to put into words mate. Basically he was saying that he believes in entertainment first and foremost.

I voted robinho, because at least if we had played with some style last season, we might be a bit more optimistic about this season coming. There are times when ugly football may be necessary, but i'd much rather watch the likes of arsenal every week than chelsea.

I voted robinho, because at least if we had played with some style last season, we might be a bit more optimistic about this season coming. There are times when ugly football may be necessary, but i'd much rather watch the likes of arsenal every week than chelsea.

Would you rather look good and loose, or look bad and win?

it's like arsenal and chelsea - one plays beautiful football without winning trophies and the other wins trophies without playing beautifully.

Or Spain this summer, nice football and they won the tournament?

It isn't cut and dry.

it's like arsenal and chelsea - one plays beautiful football without winning trophies and the other wins trophies without playing beautifully.

Or Spain this summer, nice football and they won the tournament?

It isn't cut and dry.

aye but they played one up front anti football :rolleyes:

The win will ALWAYS come first.Look what Arsenal have achieved in the last 4 seasons when they were playing great quick passing football.Nothing.Playing negative football got us to the UEFA cup final.The win will always come first.ALWAYS! :van_morrison_is_moderately_angr

The win will ALWAYS come first.Look what Arsenal have achieved in the last 4 seasons when they were playing great quick passing football.Nothing.Playing negative football got us to the UEFA cup final.The win will always come first.ALWAYS! :van_morrison_is_moderately_angr

Arsenal have reached a Champions League final and won the league and FA Cup over the past 5 seaons mate. They are also generally acknowledged as the most attractive side on the planet thus making them one of the richest.

Arsenal have reached a Champions League final and won the league and FA Cup over the past 5 seaons mate. They are also generally acknowledged as the most attractive side on the planet thus making them one of the richest.

one premiership and one FA Cup in the last 5 seasons is not good tbh

Would you rather look good and loose, or look bad and win?

Well chelsea won nothing last year either, and when was the last time they were in the champions league final. If playing ugly had won us the league then fair enough, but it didn't. Let's use another example. Man U played some great stuff and won the double last season