Guess whos...

Big-jonesy51

Good luck mate!

I never understand why people have a first date in the cinema though, you don't really get to talk or anything because of the film..

bowling always worked a treat when I was younger... I'm sure it probably still would.

Good luck mate!

I never understand why people have a first date in the cinema though, you don't really get to talk or anything because of the film..

bowling always worked a treat when I was younger... I'm sure it probably still would.

:P:lol: so you listened to helen chamberlin on soccer am this morning?

Good luck mate!

you've lost me :unsure:

Only ever watched soccer AM once :lol:

Good luck mate!

sorry m8...just a coinsidence then. Helen Chamberlin Suggested this morning on soccer am that the bowling is a perfect first date :lol:

Good luck mate!

sorry m8...just a coinsidence then. Helen Chamberlin Suggested this morning on soccer am that the bowling is a perfect first date :lol:

I woke up at 5 to 12 this morning, proper annoyed :angry:

Thats what happens when you are on RM till 3 am :pipeblue:

Good luck mate!

i done an all nighter so i missed wee odds n ends through drifting off :lol: caught showboat, third eye and road to wembly so i was ok (tu):lol:

Good luck mate!

i taped it :)

Good luck mate!

snap think i will get the boxing the night so will leave it to just before that. <pbag>

cmon the Hitman

Good luck mate!

snap think i will get the boxing the night so will leave it to just before that. <pbag>

cmon the Hitman

<pbag> cmon ricky

Good luck mate!

The clip they showed on soccer am with rocky at the game with the coffeee was excellent hee hee