Rangers vs Liverpool

why would anyone be scared of a friendly? we could win and it will have no bearing on how well we will do next season, just the same as if we got pumped it would bear no relation to next season

Hi guys, a Scouser here. Looking forward to the game. Qucik question for you. I'm on row A of the Broomloan front. One of the Rangers fans I work with (I live in Livingston now) wasn't sure if A was the 1st row or if it went A-A, B-B etc first.

Hi guys, a Scouser here. Looking forward to the game. Qucik question for you. I'm on row A of the Broomloan front. One of the Rangers fans I work with (I live in Livingston now) wasn't sure if A was the 1st row or if it went A-A, B-B etc first.

A is the first row (tu)

A is the first row (tu)

Cheers King, I'm expecting a good competitive close game. I like Ibrox, a good traditional 4 stand stadium. My only other visit was an old firm game which you unfortunately lost 2-0. We'll try not to sing YNWA too many times (don't forget they stole it off us)