**The Open Championship thread**

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any hauf decent club pro could enter that and win it now ! Apart from Woods who's chucked it cause he's to good the rest are has beens and never will be's. Pure crap and making fortunes to boot a bit like the football I suppose ! :sherlock:

Any hauf decent club pro could enter that and win it now ! Apart from Woods who's chucked it cause he's to good the rest are has beens and never will be's. Pure crap and making fortunes to boot a bit like the football I suppose ! :sherlock:

I think it's a case of the best of the worst winning ! The Americans must be pissing themselves laughing at the overall poor quality. Whoever wins will probably not be up to the mark at the US Majors where you have to be good !

What happened to the crowd, there's not too many there ?

Best thing of the Open is the commentary of Peter Aliss !

I think it's a case of the best of the worst winning ! The Americans must be pissing themselves laughing at the overall poor quality. Whoever wins will probably not be up to the mark at the US Majors where you have to be good !

What the hell are you on about? The conditions at Birkdale all week have been mental for trying to play golf in. Believe me these guys are exceptional. Handicap golfers like myself who play off of 6, would struggle to break 100 round Birkdale the way it is playing. It certainly isnt a course either where Tiger Woods would have excelled with his errant driving, I really couldnt have seen him winning this week on a course like Birkdale.

What the hell are you on about? The conditions at Birkdale all week have been mental for trying to play golf in. Believe me these guys are exceptional. Handicap golfers like myself who play off of 6, would struggle to break 100 round Birkdale the way it is playing. It certainly isnt a course either where Tiger Woods would have excelled with his errant driving, I really couldnt have seen him winning this week on a course like Birkdale.

WEll put.

Woods would not have won this week. He can't handle these conditions.

His commentary probably is the highlight now and he havers a bit bless him, he has old timers disease at times. Reflects the whole set up in this country. There's a whole generation of lost people at all ends of the spectrum now. No skilled people in the media, gettin paid fortunes for being famous for fcuk all. No skilled tradesmen. No skilled fcuk all, turnin into a bastard nation with no history or tradition. Gettin political now better chuck it ! ;):sherlock: