is watty gonna use furman, fleck and efram to replace fergie

stampyurie

as we can see walters not going to push the boat out and buy davis or any other midfielder at that to replace ferguson.

is it asks this question?

is he going to use furman, fleck, efram or any off the under 19s or reserves in till ferguson returns fit or are we going to have another

amdy faye loan singing that will set the heather alight just as he did? :craphead:

Guest therabbitt
as we can see walters not going to push the boat out and buy davis or any other midfielder at that to replace ferguson.

is it asks this question?

is he going to use furman, fleck, efram or any off the under 19s or reserves in till ferguson returns fit or are we going to have another

amdy faye loan singing that will set the heather alight just as he did? :craphead:

......yet

they should get a chance. cause for a start, Charlie Adam is hopeless and outwith Thomson and Fergie we have no one. Adam can hardly kick a corner off the ground and setpieces and deadballs are supposed to be his strong point, cause pace certinaly isnt.

they have won all competitions in the under-19's and reserve's, so they are obviously ready for the chance to play top team, as they've achieved all they can in reserves, either that they have to leave and find a club who'll play them.

Ferguson is 30 and getting on now, lucky if you'll have 2 years of the best of him left. Replacements need developed now. These boys should get a chance cause Adam, McCulloch and playing strikers in wide positions just aint the answer !

they should get a chance. cause for a start, Charlie Adam is hopeless and outwith Thomson and Fergie we have no one. Adam can hardly kick a corner off the ground and setpieces and deadballs are supposed to be his strong point, cause pace certinaly isnt.

they have won all competitions in the under-19's and reserve's, so they are obviously ready for the chance to play top team, as they've achieved all they can in reserves, either that they have to leave and find a club who'll play them.

Ferguson is 30 and getting on now, lucky if you'll have 2 years of the best of him left. Replacements need developed now. These boys should get a chance cause Adam, McCulloch and playing strikers in wide positions just aint the answer !

My sentiments exactly for too long we have relyed on feguson to be the only availiable creative midfield I mean look at the sorry mess we're in because there is no-one been given a decent chance to prove there worth in CM or as I like to call it "the barry position" i'm dreading the champions league qualifier at the mo. I beleive he was an outstanding player before he picked every single injury in the book and with his ankle being suspect now that is the kind of injury that cannot rely on surgery to fix when you are leathering the hell out of a ball week in week out.

For me it's time to look to replace our captain and in Dean Furman ex chelsea youth one of the few decent signings of the le guen era 'shudder' perhaps we have what we are looking for. He's young creative, attack minded he's won at under 19 level is he not captain of the reserves so why not have fergie mentor him and mould him into his protege before fergie can't even kick a ball anymore cause his leg has fallen off...ok highly unlikely...just so frustrated.

On another note I also hope John Fleck gets more of a chance this season as really beleive he has earned more regular first team football.

Would still like to see Davis bought as the more cover in midfield the better but that Roy Hogdson is hacking me off with 4mil and not a penny less what's wrong with 3.75mil ya giblet what's that extra 250K gonna buy ya and will you please take that lanky useless impetulent cousin off our hands somebody.:mad::rangers:

Wouldn't hold my breath, walter's always been a bit of a shitebag with youngsters. He'll probably stick dailly in and keep his fingers crossed! <cr>

I reckon Watty might be goin upstairs at the end of this season leaving Ally in Charge and Kenny McDowall as his No. 2 and hopefully Ally will be more into given youth a chance otherwise it's pointless having murray park developing the youth if the have no chance. :rangers: