SDM, Bain and Watty

dummiesoot

Sir David - Silence is not golden, there are a number of issues that have arise in the past few months that we, the Rangers fans need some form of answer, not the usual dodging the question clap trap;

The stadium plans, you put the timeline on it, May this year, yet we hear zilch.

Manchester Uefa Cup Final - Much as a section of our fans were involved in the discusting scenes post match, where were you to stand up the the huge majority of good guys, where were you to decry the lack of organisation within Manchester City Council, where were you when the Manchetsre police started it all of by saying don't come to Manchester.

Just because you let couple of months go by it does not make it old ground - where are your bollocks to stand up for the Rangers support, where is the guts to stand and tell us where we are going, when will you tell us how we'll stop Celtic winning a title again with a shockingly ordinary team. Where is the money from the hutton transfer and the European run.

Martin Bain - Just what do you do for us apart from give us a bad name with other clubs during transfer dealings? What do you do apart from pay players off that you agreed stupid contracts with? What do you do to inform the Rangers fans about progress with the club? What do you do but sign players after protracted negotiations and pay the fee the selling club wanted in the first place? What do you do?

Walter Smith - Your status as Rangers Legend is under threat, why do you think the 'limited' squad is good enough? Why did you not rest players better to keep them fresher for last seasons run in? Why do strikers with no goal threat appeal so much? Why are we not linked with any 'flair' type midfielders?

All,

Why are WE in this state?

Second is not an option for us fans, is it for you three?

I think its a lot to do with commitment SDM wants to leave so i question his commitment to us right now as with WS who i dont think is looking to be here long term ! bain should just fuck off becuse he's just a clueless fuckwit !

I think its a lot to do with commitment SDM wants to leave so i question his commitment to us right now as with WS who i dont think is looking to be here long term ! bain should just fuck off becuse he's just a clueless fuckwit !

we agree on somethigns then Joop :harhar:

I would laugh if SDM came out tomorrow and said something positive about Ibrox getting expanded

but what are the odds ? It's like May 70th <cr>

He's wants out of rangers so i dont see why he would pay £700 million for a club he no longer wants to be part of !

There is a lack of commitment from SDM but could someone please explain why this is the case. I realise he wants out but , why then, does he not invest more try to make us more attractive to a potential buyer? My biggest assert is my house. If I was going to put it on the market I would make sure it was in good order and attractive to any potential purchaser. Murray could turn me inside out with business acumen but I simply don't understand his logic when it comes to our club.

There is a lack of commitment from SDM but could someone please explain why this is the case. I realise he wants out but , why then, does he not invest more try to make us more attractive to a potential buyer? My biggest assert is my house. If I was going to put it on the market I would make sure it was in good order and attractive to any potential purchaser. Murray could turn me inside out with business acumen but I simply don't understand his logic when it comes to our club.

He wants out in the quckiest and cheepest was possible ! i dont think he really cares how much he gets for selling rangers !

Martin Bain - Just what do you do for us apart from give us a bad name with other clubs during transfer dealings? What do you do apart from pay players off that you agreed stupid contracts with? What do you do to inform the Rangers fans about progress with the club? What do you do but sign players after protracted negotiations and pay the fee the selling club wanted in the first place? What do you do?

Martin Bain runs Rangers. Isn't that terrifying?

He still has to answer to his master but Bain takes care of the daily goings on at Ibrox.

Sir David - Silence is not golden, there are a number of issues that have arise in the past few months that we, the Rangers fans need some form of answer, not the usual dodging the question clap trap;

The stadium plans, you put the timeline on it, May this year, yet we hear zilch.

I agree that this has passed without comment, but economically things have changed and that may be a factor in delaying an announcement.

Manchester Uefa Cup Final - Much as a section of our fans were involved in the discusting scenes post match, where were you to stand up the the huge majority of good guys, where were you to decry the lack of organisation within Manchester City Council, where were you when the Manchetsre police started it all of by saying don't come to Manchester.
I think actually they did tell GMP about the number of fans coming.

Just because you let couple of months go by it does not make it old ground - where are your bollocks to stand up for the Rangers support, where is the guts to stand and tell us where we are going, when will you tell us how we'll stop Celtic winning a title again with a shockingly ordinary team. Where is the money from the hutton transfer and the European run.
Financially, I think we're being run quite well. There's no point going into huge debt again and there appears to be at least another £4m or £5m available (due to having bids of £3m and £1.6m for Davis and Shittu respectively) on top of the £6m+ that we've already spent.

I think he actually started to do some good work, standing up to the SPL and Liewell as well as emphasising the 99.99% of decent fans in Manchester.

Walter Smith - Your status as Rangers Legend is under threat, why do you think the 'limited' squad is good enough? Why did you not rest players better to keep them fresher for last seasons run in? Why do strikers with no goal threat appeal so much? Why are we not linked with any 'flair' type midfielders?
I'd like to see more flair, but I trust Walter given 9 in a row, season 92-93(pre Laudrup and Gascoigne), taking Scotland 80 places up the rankings, and getting to our first Euro final for 36 years.

All,

I really don't agree with your point(s) for the above reasons.

Do you have superior realistic candidates who can raise more money, invest more, represent us better and manage a team better?

I don't think you do.

I agree that this has passed without comment, but economically things have changed and that may be a factor in delaying an announcement.

Financially, I think we're being run quite well. There's no point going into huge debt again and there appears to be at least another £4m or £5m available (due to having bids of £3m and £1.6m for Davis and Shittu respectively) on top of the £6m+ that we've already spent.

I think he actually started to do some good work, standing up to the SPL and Liewell as well as emphasising the 99.99% of decent fans in Manchester.

I'd like to see more flair, but I trust Walter given 9 in a row, season 92-93(pre Laudrup and Gascoigne), taking Scotland 80 places up the rankings, and getting to our first Euro final for 36 years.

All,

Do you have superior realistic candidates who can raise more money, invest more, represent us better and manage a team better?

I don't think you do.

Oooohhhh Burnnnnn... :lol:

Great post......Nail on head mate!!

All,

I don't think you do.

SDm could still tell us, he is the one that put the deadline on the announcement, not us. He could the current economic plight is causing the delay, instead he says nothing.

I am not asking for huge debt, what i am asking for is for one or two quality signings,not Kenny fuvking Miller, Andy Webster and their ilk.

Bain is an arsewipe that has cost Rangers at least £5M in the past 5 seasons with paying off players. He opens his mouth once and that makes him doing a good job, IT HIS JOB TO OPEN HIS MOUTH, and not just when he gets a wee bit annoyed.

Rangers are not currently well run because we are overplaying average players and last time i looked we are still shite on the pitch.

Walter is a defensive minded coach, that refuses to truly blood youngsters, plays tired players and his tactics are a complete embaressment. The rankings formulation changed when watty took charge of Scotland which meant we climbed the rankings without playing a game, sure it worked and i was as pleased as the enxt man, but the tactics he used for Scotland v France and Italy, hoping for a lucky break are not good enough esp. in the SPL, 1 away win v the top 6 last season is a joke.

Some people are very very easily pleased.

I have no other alternatives, but I ain't asking for any, I am asking for answers, my team is shit, the club is an embaressment and frankly we are a far away second to the mhanky mob right now.

All,

good post mate at least you tell it the way it is. (tu)

Yes patience is a virtue but a LARGE number of fans are fed up with the football on show and with a depleted midfield that is in dire need of help.

Are we really going to start a season with McCulloch and or Adam at centre mid? No wingers and no-one that cross a ball. No flair or width. Well lets be patient, give WS a chance and hope reinforcements arrive in time.

D Weir is 38 and C Daily 36 and they look likely starters.

Webster and Broadfoot and Daily back up Weir. Everyone comfortable with that?

Where is the quality that was promised by Walter? Why are Fleck and Furman not being pushed in preseason?

Lots of Questions but not many clear cut answers.

Maybe like lots of large building & construction projects just now they want to wait & see if the credit crunch is going to relax a bit.Who would give anyone £700M in this climate.Then again maybe..............Moonbeams