What Now?

GregW

Out of europe

Shite players

incompetent manager

Who is going to want to play for us when we dont even have the attraction of playing in the Champions League. Will Cuellar now be sold to fund the huge loss of not playing in Europe. What good will a change in manager do? It's too late to find a new manager who will then be able to re shape the team when there's so little time left buy players.

What do we do? I honestly dont know. :angry2:

Smith has to leave. Last seasons results in the diddy cups and UEFA mean nothing.

We've been going about about needing midfielders for a few seasons, but he refuses to buy any and sticks with Charlie Adam and Co.

I don't think we should be calling for the managers head. We don't know what goes on in that club. Perhaps he has not been allowed to spend the funds and there is nothing he can do. There a lot of injuries as well.

He has spent about £20m in the last 2 seasons, and Cuellar and Thomson have been the only decent ones.

Lets face it, aslong as Bain and Murray are in charge nothing will change. Smith is only a small part of the problem here. Any new manager who is brought in will be fucked around just as much as the last 3 have.

I don't think we should be calling for the managers head. We don't know what goes on in that club. Perhaps he has not been allowed to spend the funds and there is nothing he can do. There a lot of injuries as well.

We've spent £7m ffs. None of them midfielders.

He has spent about £20m in the last 2 seasons, and Cuellar and Thomson have been the only decent ones.

Yes but the bulk of that cash was spent last season and look what we achieved? I still think that Smith is not the whole problem here.

I am gutted to the core but honestly who can come in with the funds available and turn the team around? I still think we can do ok here and just go for the league like the tic did last season.

It's too late in the summer for a new manager. But I honestly dont know how anything can turn round our fortunes.

We've spent £7m ffs. None of them midfielders.

Aye thats true and do agree that more quality should have been brought in.

tonight is all smiths doing. As people have said he has spent 7-8m close season on players that are no better then we already have. It is him who picks the team and chooses the tactics. Even levein was bemused why he was playing mcculloch in the centre.

Id love to kick him in the head right now