To all the Miller lovers

Neeskens

Can you imagine Barcelona being told that there Catalan songs, ideals etc dont belong at a football match...theyre would be riots!

People around Rangers have got too soft and by reading the pish printed in the Sun, Record have beileved every word hook line and sinker...

We need to stand up to the arseholes that go on about it being a game, a football club...Rangers is more than a club to me and many thousands all over the world! If you dont like that then go and support someone else or keep your mouth shut!

Thank fuck you said it!

These guys obviously do not know the reason Rangers are the massive club we are today!

These guys know why Rangers are a massive club thats why they are in the game of trying to destabilize us by telling us we should change our ways, sometimes I feel we are being pontificated to by priests ! ;):sherlock:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart for signing for them in the first place thumpin the jersey did it for me, he'll never be forgiven by this Bear, ever. :sherlock:

Neanderthal!!

quit the personal insults. Stick to debating the thread at hand without getting petty.

Apart for signing for them in the first place thumpin the jersey did it for me, he'll never be forgiven by this Bear, ever. :sherlock:

Neanderthal!!

quit the personal insults. Stick to debating the thread at hand without getting petty.

Errr... it was a joke pal!

Neanderthal!!

Bigotted Protestant Neanderthal Please if you don't mind, and Proud of it by the way ! ;):sherlock:

Quit the personal insults! I'm away to tell ma maw! :craphead:

Neanderthal!!

my bad Brother!!! doh

I apologise!

Can you imagine Barcelona being told that there Catalan songs, ideals etc dont belong at a football match...theyre would be riots!

People around Rangers have got too soft and by reading the pish printed in the Sun, Record have beileved every word hook line and sinker...

We need to stand up to the arseholes that go on about it being a game, a football club...Rangers is more than a club to me and many thousands all over the world! If you dont like that then go and support someone else or keep your mouth shut!

Thank fuck you said it!

These guys obviously do not know the reason Rangers are the massive club we are today!

These guys know why Rangers are a massive club thats why they are in the game of trying to destabilize us by telling us we should change our ways, sometimes I feel we are being pontificated to by priests ! ;):sherlock:

If you're bothered by Priests BD you should try this

Neanderthal!!

A know it wis a joke a didnae complain mate ?????? ;):sherlock:

Neanderthal!!

I misinterpreted the post is all BD!!

Neanderthal!!

Aye ye did! I just know you sent an email to the Ugandan consulate (CC: Gerry Adams) five minutes ago :craphead:

Neanderthal!!

(tu) It's cool Hof ! T.F.I.O. ;):D:sherlock:

Neanderthal!!

why don't they go home then?? :rangers:

Neanderthal!!

Aye ye did! I just know you sent an email to the Ugandan consulate (CC: Gerry Adams) five minutes ago :craphead:

:lol:

They are sending an email to Holyrood as we speak...it will be on the news tomorrow!

Neanderthal!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

Neanderthal!!

They think they are home, They think Royston is a country ! :D:sherlock:

Neanderthal!!

They think they are home, They think Royston is a country ! :D:sherlock:

:craphead: :craphead: :unionflag: :unionflag: :bouncy: :bouncy:

They'll soon be petitioning to get it part of Ireland mate. <cr> <cr> <cr>

I trust you don;t have any friends who support Celtic then Mant, and wouldn;t even associate yourself with a Celtic supoporting friend??

And I never called you a bigot, nor did the thought cross my mind that you are one. I am simply trying to find out why you hate Kenny Miller so much.

You seem to be blaming him for things that happened before he was even born lol. How neanderthal

How wrong you are!

One of my closest friends is a sellick fan. A 'fenian' in fact, from Belfast.

I have no problem with associating with them. If they are honest, and my friends are honest, otherwise they would not be my friends. We have very different opinions, but what sort of a world would we live in if everyone had the same opinions?

But as for 'blaming him for things that happened before he was even born', well yes, he chose to associate himself with sellick and what they stand for. And those things do go back to before he was born. But he chose. All I am saying is that I deplore that choice, and that by making that choice, I will never accept him as a Rangers player.

It might be acceptable had he not played for us first, but that, and the Club choosing to sign him despite the clearly expressed view of the game going fans puts him beyond the pale for me.

I trust you don;t have any friends who support Celtic then Mant, and wouldn;t even associate yourself with a Celtic supoporting friend??

And I never called you a bigot, nor did the thought cross my mind that you are one. I am simply trying to find out why you hate Kenny Miller so much.

You seem to be blaming him for things that happened before he was even born lol. How neanderthal

How wrong you are!

I have no problem with associating with them. If they are honest, and my friends are honest, otherwise they would not be my friends. We have very different opinions, but what sort of a world would we live in if everyone had the same opinions?

But as for 'blaming him for things that happened before he was even born', well yes, he chose to associate himself with sellick and what they stand for. And those things do go back to before he was born. But he chose. All I am saying is that I deplore that choice, and that by making that choice, I will never accept him as a Rangers player.

It might be acceptable had he not played for us first, but that, and the Club choosing to sign him despite the clearly expressed view of the game going fans puts him beyond the pale for me.

I actually like Miller as i think he adds to the team but that is one thing that really annoys me...

For months a large section, probably the majority, sang stick your kenny miller up your arse and Smith, Murray whoever chose to ignore us and sign him anyway...

Im not suggesting that any of us are football managers but he was signed regardless of what we thought as a support...that shows me what the club think our the fans!!!

How wrong you are!

I actually like Miller as i think he adds to the team but that is one thing that really annoys me...

For months a large section, probably the majority, sang stick your kenny miller up your arse and Smith, Murray whoever chose to ignore us and sign him anyway...

Im not suggesting that any of us are football managers but he was signed regardless of what we thought as a support...that shows me what the club think our the fans!!!

The Club and it's owners are SERVANTS of the supporters. Without us they do not exist. They should be bending over backwards to support us in everything we do and ask for.

The Government are the same... they are SERVANTS of the country. They should be doing the same.

But instead they are willing to not listen and do what they please... and wonder why we go mental when they do things we don't approve of?

How wrong you are!

The Club and it's owners are SERVANTS of the supporters. Without us they do not exist. They should be bending over backwards to support us in everything we do and ask for.

The Government are the same... they are SERVANTS of the country. They should be doing the same.

But instead they are willing to not listen and do what they please... and wonder why we go mental when they do things we don't approve of?

To be honest if the Owners and Management listened to most of our fans we would win nothing. Football fans are far to quick to get on a players back and if our management went along with what our fans said, we would have no players left and we would never have seen Hutton become the player he is.

As for Miller, I didn't really want to sign him but I think he has been great since coming here. So long as he plays well, I am happy for him to be in the team.

He may have made a mistake by going to Celtic but it was what he thought was best for his career at the time. He was trying to improve himself as a player and saw Celtic as an opportunity to do that. The guy isn't a Rangers fan but he is now giving his all for the team, we have Rangers fans playing for us that try 10% the amount he does.

Aye, that's the thing.

I would never suggest that the fans should pick the team.

But in this case the fans - the game going fans - made it clear that we did not want him. There has not been a comparable case that I know of.

To then sign him shows contempt for our opinion.

That, and his scum connection, means that I will never accept him.

I love Rangers.

But Rangers don't love me back.

Worse than a woman so they are....

Walter smith said within value he signed a player who he felt would benefit the club that is his job....

Now so far so good with what ive seen and i hope for WS sake and Millers the good performances and goals continue, it does seem WS brings best out in him though, and i think that the more goals he scores and more confident he gets he can have a good season, not best pleased as i've always said with the original signing but if he does the job then we cant complain and walter signing him will be justified as he was bought for football purposes. :unionflag: