Walter's Legend

papaguy51

It's going to take a LOT for me to forgive Walter for what he's caused tonight.

The domestic treble has to be won to make up for that abject display we saw tonight, he's very close to totally ruining his legend that he created 1st time around.

heavily damaged, no excuses for losing to a team equivlent of QoS

Kaunas wanted it more tonight. They are probably a lot better than QOS and will beat Aalboorg. I dont think Smith should go Yet. We werent gonna win the Champions League anyway and Sellick will get humped. It may give us an advantage in the league.

Smith needs to change the system and give FURMAN and FLECK a chance NOW.

Why sign LAFFERTY for 3M and leave him on the bench.

We can still win the league but tactical changes must be made.

we have seven strikers on the books yet we play the one who cannot score , again we have a center half in midfield , the one area which has been our main problem for two years , i rate ferguson highly but you cannot keep relying on one guy over and over again . wattie has to realise he doesn't have a gazza or laudrup to bail him out

Win the treble and cut out the 451 SHITE!!! play nicer football and win and sell all the shite players

Im preparing for ma slagging now (td)

Not gonna happen Play nicer football ? had a chance to do it pre season against 4th division Germans. Certainly aint gonna happen now

You can never take away what he achieved in the past for us, but what's done is done, as Griegy also found out. Yes, we made the UEFA Cup final last year. Also yes, it was a miracle that we did, and a lot of us could see that in how devoid of imagination our play was in getting there. This has been coming for some time now - it's a travesty that it came so early, but wake up calls are often very painful to deal with.