wedding is off

True_Blue_Gal

Hello

Our wedding is off . We are ok but too much interferance from family members on what kind of service we should have so we have decided to call if off for a couple of years and use the money for a car and to get a mortgage. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted and now looking forward to not having to save save hee hee

Its a nightmare , ended up walking out yesterday after yet another argument regarding what service to have , cause the other half is catholic and i am church of scotland. Nightmare . We are both happy and are still getting married but not this year anyway

Who needs a wedding when you both love each other as much , tis only a bit of paper ... now by the time you are gonna get married you'll have your mortgage and car already paid for , and get to start your married life with less money worries

Its a nightmare , ended up walking out yesterday after yet another argument regarding what service to have , cause the other half is catholic and i am church of scotland. Nightmare . We are both happy and are still getting married but not this year anyway

that's the same as me and the other half - though he wasn't bothered where we got married and his parents wouldn't dared have told me what to do - we got married in church (church of Scotland) - what WE wanted and have been happily married for 17yrs past last September.

one compromise could be to have your ceremony in the church of Scotland and have a priest give a blessing too - or vice versa - know lots of people who have had both minister and priest at the wedding service regardless of where it's held

glad you are both happy - just tell everyone else to get lost :P

Who needs a wedding when you both love each other as much , tis only a bit of paper ... now by the time you are gonna get married you'll have your mortgage and car already paid for , and get to start your married life with less money worries

I know craigeee , we were getting paid every month and saying to each other aw we can't get this and that cause we have this wedding and then getting told where to have it and what service, my dad has been brilliant and told us to do what we want , we are thinking now that we are going away when we do it

Its a nightmare , ended up walking out yesterday after yet another argument regarding what service to have , cause the other half is catholic and i am church of scotland.  Nightmare .  We are both happy and are still getting married but not this year anyway

that's the same as me and the other half - though he wasn't bothered where we got married and his parents wouldn't dared have told me what to do - we got married in church (church of Scotland) - what WE wanted and have been happily married for 17yrs past last September.

one compromise could be to have your ceremony in the church of Scotland and have a priest give a blessing too - or vice versa - know lots of people who have had both minister and priest at the wedding service regardless of where it's held

Thats good , Kenny walked out with me Mrs M and felt so glad he did cause thought it was his mum and said to him i need to go and he came with me and supported me and we walked home and talked about it and he agrees that we should do it our way

Arranging a wedding is stressful enough without your family interfering. I'm pleased that you are both content to put it off. Remember tho that it's your wedding day and no-one else's so you can do whatever you both like. :)

Arranging a wedding is stressful enough without your family interfering. I'm pleased that you are both content to put it off. Remember tho that it's your wedding day and no-one else's so you can do whatever you both like. :)

I know gid but no matter what we do there is always scrutiny and sick of it , they will get a bigger shock when they find out we have decided to go away but tough, just so glad that from now every month we get paid we can enjoy ourselves a bit more instead and counting the pennies

Its a nightmare , ended up walking out yesterday after yet another argument regarding what service to have , cause the other half is catholic and i am church of scotland.? Nightmare .? We are both happy and are still getting married but not this year anyway

Thats good , Kenny walked out with me Mrs M and felt so glad he did cause thought it was his mum and said to him i need to go and he came with me and supported me and we walked home and talked about it and he agrees that we should do it our way

clappiez good cause you both are lovely ppl <kizz>

Its a nightmare , ended up walking out yesterday after yet another argument regarding what service to have , cause the other half is catholic and i am church of scotland.? Nightmare .? We are both happy and are still getting married but not this year anyway

clappiez good cause you both are lovely ppl <kizz>

His mum said she wasn't coming if we were doing it our way and i said to her that she was making him chosse and that wasn't fair so we both walked out , my brother said that if we stand down now when we have kids it will get worse so we decided to take a stance

A piece of paper isn't gonna say you love each other any less.

I'm pleased for you that you made a decision that suits you both, there will be a time when you are ready and hopefully it will be without family interferance!

Good luck doll. <kizz>

I'm pleased for you that you made a decision that suit you both, there will be a time when you are ready and hopefully it will be without family interferance!

Good luck doll. <kizz>

Thanks Doll

We are thinking of doing it in a few years and going away and coming back for a big reception , my dad suggested Jamaica but we thought of Hawawi hee hee

I'm pleased for you that you made a decision that suit you both, there will be a time when you are ready and hopefully it will be without family interferance!

Good luck doll. <kizz>

Thanks Doll

We are thinking of doing it in a few years and going away and coming back for a big reception , my dad suggested Jamaica but we thought of Hawawi hee hee

Hawaii sounds fab!

You know you're doing the right thing you feel releaved of all that pressure, there will be a time when you know it right for the bot of you and no one else!

Good luck doll. <kizz>

Thanks Doll

Hawaii sounds fab!

You know you're doing the right thing you feel releaved of all that pressure, there will be a time when you know it right for the bot of you and no one else!

We both feel relieved honestly and was so upset , i was on the phone crying to me dad and he was great and saying you did the right thing babe and then had a word with kenny not to back down to pressure

Thanks everyone , felt so bad yesterday about it but so glad now , sometimes i wish my mum was here , she would know what to do hee hee . Looking to book a wee holiday now for the summer hee hee , can't wait

Good for you. I hope it works out for you both. :)

Thanks everyone , felt so bad yesterday about it but so glad now , sometimes i wish my mum was here , she would know what to do hee hee .  Looking to book a wee holiday now for the summer hee hee , can't wait

Thanks mate , how are you? Nice weekend?

Hello

Our wedding is off . We are ok but too much interferance from family members on what kind of service we should have so we have decided to call if off for a couple of years and use the money for a car and to get a mortgage. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted and now looking forward to not having to save save hee hee

You should buy me something.

Thanks everyone , felt so bad yesterday about it but so glad now , sometimes i wish my mum was here , she would know what to do hee hee .? Looking to book a wee holiday now for the summer hee hee , can't wait

Thanks mate , how are you? Nice weekend?

I'm good thanks. Had a quiet weekend and this is the freshest Ive felt on a Monday for months.

Wasnt really out much apart from a few hours in the pub on Saturday afternoon watching Chelski get their arses felt.

How about u?