Official: Carlos Cuellar to Aston Villa

McBoyd

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"My ambition has always been to play for my national team and I believe that playing in the biggest league in the world for Aston Villa will help me realise that"

Aye Carlos, and they're SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN OSASUNA.

What a ****.

I feel sick now.

King my arse.

Time to change your avatar and sig I think :(

Did it ages ago m8.

Carlos can go to hell now.

Rejected a pay rise, wants to play for Spain and thinks a shite team like Villa is the answer?

Bollocks.

Total bollocks.

The clause is a sham too - £7.8m???

I am beyond words right now.

Hi boys,

I'm not here to start trouble, just want to know what he's like as a defender as we thought our central defence was sorted now but obviously not. I saw him in the UEFA cup and he was immense. What's he been like through the season as a whole?

Cheers lads, I am a Rangers fan aswell btw.

He's a cracking defender.

Aw aye, and I hope your lot get relegated :)

lol if villa got relegated to the championship it will still be better than playing in the SPL (Shittest Premier League).. enjoy your non European season as well as playing 2nd fiddle to Celtic LMAO...

Youre getting fucked off the board as well. GOODBYE

Just months ago you wanted to stay with Rangers for many years to come and now, as soon as the going gets a little bit tough you bail out on us.

You are nothing more than a sell out, a footballing whore if you will.

The reputation you have today is down to Rangers Football Club.

We treated you like a god and this is how you repay us?

We all hoped that Cuellar was different, but like the majority off footballers especially the foriegners they have no loyalty to our club all they are are interested in is paychecks!

Lets hope the money is spent wisely.

Ye look on the bright side we have money to spend :rolleyes:

This is a fukin joke. Why the hell was that clause put in??

Cueller should never have gone, and it should of been a clause of £10m not euros.

Im sickened by it tbh after he said he was happy here, and all that "staying for the rest of my life"

fuk sake

Totally gutted. But it makes sense for Cuellar if he has any ambition. He wouldn't get into the Spanish side with us because our league is pish and even tho' it is villa, the players he will come up against will give him his chance to break thru. Release clauses are a stupid idea unless they are over the top. How were we supposed to boss negotiations? nooooooooo

If we can replace Cuellar with Loovens . il be alryt .

But if there just gona go with what theve got at the back now and use the money to sign midfeilders. were fucked in defence

"My ambition has always been to play for my national team and I believe that playing in the biggest league in the world for Aston Villa will help me realise that"

Aye Carlos, and they're SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN OSASUNA.

What a ****.

I feel sick now.

King my arse.

Time to change your avatar and sig I think :(

Did it ages ago m8.

Carlos can go to hell now.

Rejected a pay rise, wants to play for Spain and thinks a shite team like Villa is the answer?

Bollocks.

Total bollocks.

The clause is a sham too - £7.8m???

I am beyond words right now.

(tu) Feel so betrayed right now.