Gaffbear

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bains fault, all our transfer dealings are his fault

You got it in one!

That wee baldy perma tan prick is a waste of fucking space at ibrox.Murray if he had any sence at all should sack the fud and get back to doing transfers the way it used to be done with the manager and him to sign the cheques.

Its bloody pathetic that they go for nearly all our signing targets.

They do seem to scout a bit better than we do but i reckon one of their scouts must be just assigned to scouting our targets!!

We do the scouting for them!

Scott Brown, Paul Hartley, Samaras, Scott McDonald and Derek Riordan were all on our list and celtic hijacked them. They do this every fucking season and it pisses me off that we do the same every season also. Declare interest in a player and then leave it too long to bid.

We had better make a bid fast, coz GS wont wait to get one up on us.

GET YER FUCKIN FINGER OOT WALTER!!!!!!!

I Highly doubt rangers scouted McDonald for celtic, considering the guy fucked them over, i'm pretty sure they knew who he was and how talented he was, before we even made our interests public.

Don't blame celtc.

They played a friendly against Cardiff and Loovens impressed. If Strachan thinks that Loovens is good enough then they have every right to be interested/make a bid!

If you want to blame anyone, blame Murray, Bain and Smith!

The club would have no option but to sell Loovens if a decent offer came in. It's reported that Celtic are interested after his display against them in the Algarve Challenge Cup but Rangers may storm in with a cash bid after they sold Carlos Cuellar to Aston Villa for £7.8m.

Looven's refusal to sign sends out a message that he's looking to leave for a bigger club. Cardiff have offered a three year deal with get out clauses but Loovens wants to keep his options open. Cardiff can't afford to be left pennieless when Loovens goes so the club would be right to take a possible £2.5m that's being suggested will be the offer from Rangers.

Talks had been held before about the possibility of a Loovens / Boyd switch with Rangers. No talks have taken place since then but it's widely accepted that Loovens is one of Walter Smith's top targets. Peter Ridsdale though has confirmed, according to the Echo, that Celtic have enquired

Guest Andypendek

What's the big deal? When we were linked with him before the people I was talking to were moaning about signing pishy players from the we leagues. Now the tims are in for him suddenly he's Beckenbauer? If there's one position we're alright for it's CB...I'd be disappointed if WS used the Cuellar cash to buy YET ANOTHER centre back.

Guest Andypendek

Boogie, Weir, Dailly, Papac, Broadfoot, Hemdani. Not fantastic but enough to win the SPL and we need to strengthen other areas first! The call for Darren Barr was spot on, btw, but I suppose Falkirk would want a shitload o'cash.

What's the big deal? When we were linked with him before the people I was talking to were moaning about signing pishy players from the we leagues. Now the tims are in for him suddenly he's Beckenbauer? If there's one position we're alright for it's CB...I'd be disappointed if WS used the Cuellar cash to buy YET ANOTHER centre back.

completely wrong. for the majority of fans who watched him against celtic it was generally accepted that he is a quality player. also as muff say's we are poor at centre back bhougherra apart.

Boogie, Weir, Dailly, Papac, Broadfoot, Hemdani. Not fantastic but enough to win the SPL and we need to strengthen other areas first! The call for Darren Barr was spot on, btw, but I suppose Falkirk would want a shitload o'cash.

Papac is better at LB and Smith is fucked. Hemdani is a midfielder and is not good enough to play at CB.

The other 4 are garbage. With Cuellar gone, a quality CB is required to partner Bougherra.

Guest Andypendek

completely wrong. for the majority of fans who watched him against celtic it was generally accepted that he is a quality player. also as muff say's we are poor at centre back bhougherra apart.

No, it isn't. The people I talked too almost without exception were giving it the usual 'fuckin diddy shite, never heard of him' routine. I dunno how he did against them. TBH I didn't even know they had played Cardiff.

Ok, let's play a defensive midfielder at CB. A guy who is terrible in the air, slow, can't tackle and holds onto the ball far too long.

If Hemdani plays then it should be in midfield.

Hemdani played CB previously at Marseille and was pretty good.

HE Played there 6 times in their run to the 'UEFA Cup Final' Apperance

Ah but Kirk broadfoot played in defence at least 6 times on our run to the Uefa cup why dont we just play him.

If there's one position we're alright for it's CB

We have Bougherra, the rest(Weir, Webster, Dailly and Broadfoot) are shite!

if Webster stays injury free, you'll eat your words, I can gaurantee you that.

Ah but Kirk broadfoot played in defence at least 6 times on our run to the Uefa cup why dont we just play him.

lol Quote my last 2 words in my 1st sentence PRETTY GOOD, the same cant be sed about Broadfoot lol

Celtic are ready to hijack Scottish rivals Rangers' £2.5million bid for Cardiff City defender Glenn Loovens.

Loovens

Glasgow calling: Loovens is wanted by Celtic and Rangers

Parkhead boss Gordon Strachan has opened talks with the Welsh club in an attempt to gazump their neighbours for the Dutchman.

Now SPL champions Celtic have moved in after the ex-Feyenoord ace impressed against Strachan's side in a pre-season friendly in Portugal last month.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/footba...s.html?ITO=1490

Did Marseille not play a 3-5-2 with him playing as a sweeper?

i do acctually remember him playing as sweeper but don't know which season that was mate

Celtic are ready to hijack Scottish rivals Rangers' £2.5million bid for Cardiff City defender Glenn Loovens.

Loovens

Parkhead boss Gordon Strachan has opened talks with the Welsh club in an attempt to gazump their neighbours for the Dutchman.

Now SPL champions Celtic have moved in after the ex-Feyenoord ace impressed against Strachan's side in a pre-season friendly in Portugal last month.

Wouldn't be like them eh?

Caldwell

Riordan

MacDonald

Brown

Hartley

Nearly every single player now now doh

Loovens

Wouldn't be like them eh?

Caldwell

Riordan

MacDonald

Brown

Hartley

Nearly every single player now now doh

Samaras as well.

It is misleading though. We knew that they are interested but they are only in talks, we might be as well.