Davis

They will lower it. They just want to test us, which won't work. I think we will get davis on the last day for 3 million. They would rather have 3 million at the end of the transfer window than have a unhappy player on their books. Unless someone else pays 6-8 million which I don't think will happen.

Hodgson is suffering from "Benitez Disease" where a manager fails to understand that if you are looking to punt a player (eg Davis) the price will be set by how much other teams are prepared to offer, whereas if you are looking to buy a player the other team wishes to keep (eg Barry) then the price will be set by the selling team.

I'd wait until deadline day and if we are still interested in getting him offer 2.5M. Hopefully by then we will have got somebody else.

Hodgson is suffering from "Benitez Disease" where a manager fails to understand that if you are looking to punt a player (eg Davis) the price will be set by how much other teams are prepared to offer, whereas if you are looking to buy a player the other team wishes to keep (eg Barry) then the price will be set by the selling team.

I'd wait until deadline day and if we are still interested in getting him offer 2.5M. Hopefully by then we will have got somebody else.

:mutley: Benitez disease haha

still davis is nowhere near worth 7 mill, and we all thought it was Bain and Murray haggling over 500k :mutley:

Fulham are looking for 6-8 million for him!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3987707,00.html

They can piss off!

roy hodgeson is a wrinkly old bawbag!

thoughts?

MENDES PLEASE :unionflag:

Hodgson's a lying bastard, if he really rated the boy that highly, he'd say he's not for sale. Absolute pish saying he'd be happy to keep him, they didn't take him on their pre-season tour. I like him, but not at that price - £3mill at the most for me.

:rangers: :unionflag:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im guessing that Fulham are trying to cash in on Davis now he played a huge part in the UEFA cup last season. Fucking twats!!

he'll never sign now until his contract ends and we'll get him for free. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im guessing that Fulham are trying to cash in on Davis now he played a huge part in the UEFA cup last season. Fucking twats!!

Does anybody know when his contract finishes at foolhum?

10/11 season

10/11 season

Thanks - i do think a deal will be done way before then though, but for near the £3.75m than the £7m they want

He cost Fulham £4million In 2007. Played Few Games Then Dropped When RH Came In, Joined Us On Loan Done Well. Now Fulham Still Dont Want To Play Him But They Have Cheek To Ask Us Cough Up 7million :lol: :lol:

is it honistly 7mill ..... hahaha can fuck right off dont get me wrong i love davis think hes a cracking player n 4mill was a bit much but could have payed it....... but they can go take a run and F**k to themselfs if they think we are gona pay 7mill for him :angry2: :ohmy: