CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ited/win-market

This still attracting me, I 'd be doing it in the shop (WH most local and best odds) which will make a nice change.

Just have a good feeling but I want to catch the odds early incase they change so maybe tomorrow tbh, will be nearby the shop for a haircut.

How much. you wont get 10/3 in the shop?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/englis...ited/win-market

This still attracting me, I 'd be doing it in the shop (WH most local and best odds) which will make a nice change.

Just have a good feeling but I want to catch the odds early incase they change so maybe tomorrow tbh, will be nearby the shop for a haircut.

How much. you wont get 10/3 in the shop?

I'm just back from putting it on.

I did get 10/3 as Jim looked it up on the wee screen as the coupons weren't out and £70 is on, just had a good feeling.

Also, I put a Tenner in the Roulette machine before I left and put a £1 on my usual numbers of 6, 9, 10, 21 and a another and I've started to put 12 on too as maybe some reverse luck over that being our Lee's number.

Put these 5 on and changed the 12 for the 2nd go to 0 and the 12 came up.

Boab learns valuable lesson not to change his numbers too much!

Meant to say, £70 is my biggest ever single bet.

There is also something real about placing a bet in person that I've missed but placing bets online gives one a better look of how much they are betting or winning/losing and that I prefer.

There is also something real about placing a bet in person that I've missed but placing bets online gives one a better look of how much they are betting or winning/losing and that I prefer.

Yea i often put £50 doubles on through my online account but i doubt very much i would do it with cash in a shop, strange!

Yea i often put £50 doubles on through my online account but i doubt very much i would do it with cash in a shop, strange!

You know Gary, I think its because that doing it in the shop means you see the cash :mutley:

Being serious with that point too tho tbh.

A guy on FF has 200 quid on Alborg tonight - i know celtic are shite away from home but i thought that is a big gamble :huh:

ive stayed away from the bookies recently, im feeling the credit crunch need to cut down on my charity payments to ladbrokes :lol:

European

BATE Borisov vs Real Madrid

Match betting

2008-11-25 19:45:00

Draw @ 3/1Pending

European

AaB Aalborg vs Celtic

Match betting

Draw @ 23/10Pending

£1 double

European

Fiorentina vs Lyon

Match betting

Fiorentina @ 6/5 Pending

European

AaB Aalborg vs Celtic

Match betting

AaB Aalborg @ 2/1 Pending

European

Bayern Munich vs Steaua Bucharest

Match betting

Bayern Munich @ 1/4 Pending

English

MK Dons vs Hereford

Match betting

MK Dons @ 4/9 Pending

English

Birmingham vs Ipswich

Match betting

Birmingham @ 5/6 Pending

£2 on

European

Villarreal vs Manchester Utd

Correct score

Draw 0 - 0 @ 9/2

£2 on

A guy on FF has 200 quid on Alborg tonight - i know celtic are shite away from home but i thought that is a big gamble :huh:

ive stayed away from the bookies recently, im feeling the credit crunch need to cut down on my charity payments to ladbrokes :lol:

i wonder if this fella will give me a tap :mutley: