Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

01 Dec 2009 - League One Bankers - Bet Bundles

Huddersfield, Southampton, Bristol Rovers & Leeds @ 25/4

Stake : £10.00

Estimated Returns : £62.50

WH

Selection Odds Huddersfield, Southampton, Bristol Rovers & Leeds 25/4 – Southampton against a resurgent Wycombe though but are at home – the bet is better as a bundle though - Some bundles aren't but this was better than selecting the games manually, checked. - Estimated Returns : £72.50 with free £10 -

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/betti...et-Bundles.html

but won't bet now this weekend, particularly if tonight's bet falls down.

Huddersfield in an epic 3-3, home team scores and then shortly after we have the away side equalising - finished 3-3.

I suppose I didn't lose any money, disappointed though.

Histon £120 @5/4 (tu) £270

Leeds £150 @4/5 (tu) £270

Berwick £100 @ Evs £200

:uk:

Good luck tonight

:uk::uk::uk:

:praise:

I had £160 on Leyton Orient. Gillingham team turned up late to the game, and were starting with a goalie up front.

Got 2.5 (decimal odds)

:clap:

Sorry for the Hayes & Yeading one lads. I had £30 on it, plus £10 on a Hayes, Leeds, Southampton, Notts County and Brest accy @ 10/1.

Needless to say, I wont be getting a Hayes & Yeading shirt for Christmas :(

never knew this...william hill do have different rules online than in the shop, if the game is not replayed before the 7th december they will give me my cash if it gets replayed before then my money will go on clyde at the same price 4/5,,,,you learn something new every day......

You certainly do.

That is the pishest rule I have ever read!

Berwick £100 @ Evs £200

Good luck tonight

I had £160 on Leyton Orient. Gillingham team turned up late to the game, and were starting with a goalie up front.

Got 2.5 (decimal odds)

Nice win m8 (tu) Although you might have posted that information before the game :lol: :lol:

I never bet against or for Rangers and very rarely Celtic but Tel Aviv @ 7/2 tonight is a great price , i'll be leaving it but no doubt a few you guys will have a small wager on that (tu)

Benfica @ 5/6 , Anderlecht @ 8/13 , Valencia @ 8/11 , Ajax @ 4/5 & Aek Athens at @ 2/1 at home v an out of from Everton all standing out for me tonight in the europa league , there's also some other good prices

Man City @ 5/6 should see of Arsenal's kids & Chelsea @ 1/2 (great price) should beat Blackburn in the Carling cup

What's everyone else think ?

:pierre:

Berwick £100 @ Evs £200

Good luck tonight

Got 2.5 (decimal odds)

Nice win m8 (tu) Although you might have posted that information before the game :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::clap:

I never bet against or for Rangers and very rarely Celtic but Tel Aviv @ 7/2 tonight is a great price , i'll be leaving it but no doubt a few you guys will have a small wager on that (tu)

Benfica @ 5/6 , Anderlecht @ 8/13 , Valencia @ 8/11 , Ajax @ 4/5 & Aek Athens at @ 2/1 at home v an out of from Everton all standing out for me tonight in the europa league , there's also some other good prices

Man City @ 5/6 should see of Arsenal's kids & Chelsea @ 1/2 (great price) should beat Blackburn in the Carling cup

Minyor Pernick £600 @4/6 with Ladbrokes.....was....

They have just pushede it out to 4/7!!!!

Shop around (tu)

They are on a great wee run :uk:

Alex at 4/5 and Genoa at 11/10 look good to me, maybe Hamburg at 1/2.