Strangest Place To Spot A Rangers News

macranger

Was on holiday in Florida back in june & was staying in a rented villa. Was knackered after getting back from disneyland with my family so I sat & watched TV. Looked in the TV cabinet at the bunch of magazines & found a Rangers news from back in march this year. They must have knew I was coming. I left it on the top of the pile for whoever got the villa next. Hope it was a tim ha ha. While reading it, I did notice quite a few Rangers supporters clubs in florida though, so maybe even came from a local.

:unionflag:

Was on holiday in Florida back in june & was staying in a rented villa. Was knackered after getting back from disneyland with my family so I sat & watched TV. Looked in the TV cabinet at the bunch of magazines & found a Rangers news from back in march this year. They must have knew I was coming. I left it on the top of the pile for whoever got the villa next. Hope it was a tim ha ha. While reading it, I did notice quite a few Rangers supporters clubs in florida though, so maybe even came from a local.

:unionflag:

I found one in a wee shop in Tenerife a few years back... bought it even though I bought the same on in the Airport for the flight over :rangers:

I remember I was in Italy on the way up to the mountain where I was skiing, on the bus there was this eccentric italian guy (must have been 17 or 18) he was walking about, making jokes and chatting up girls - he came and sat near us then asked us if we were British, we said Scottish and he lit up saying "I love Glasgow Rangers, with Novo and Prso" so I gave my him my Rangers news, he seemed delighted and I was so happy knowing that that experience probably made him a bluenose for life.

:rangers: Its experiences like that which really make me love this club so much

I was in corfu years ago just before rangers played AEK Athens. We got talking to these greek guys who were all Panathonikas supporters & when they heard we were Rangers fans, they were our best pals, saying they hated Athens & how they wanted Rangers to win, ah well.