Center half

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Puyol :huzzah2: Im not saying its him, but u can all wait and see come wednesday morning/tuesday night.

how about telling us what league he plays in? ridiculous that you wont just tell us what you have heard lol.

Puyol :huzzah2: Im not saying its him, but u can all wait and see come wednesday morning/tuesday night.

in taht you seem to say it is Carles Puyol - you know, the chances of him signing for us, from BARCA is like 100,000,000,000,000/1

I love these threads.

Hilarious stuff, especially when you know the truth.

I'll break the news here and now.

Big Carlos had insisted on a £1m clause in his Villa contract and we're gonna take this piss and get him back for a million, leaving egg on O'Neill's bitter wee face.

We'll get him and he'll say he didn't like the manager, he was a clown and a liar. Villa will try something with their lawyers but we're untouchable legally and they'll owe us the remainder of the fee after the initial first payment.

in taht you seem to say it is Carles Puyol - you know, the chances of him signing for us, from BARCA is like 100,000,000,000,000/1

I better get down the bookies then :pipe:

Put a sneaky fiver on and come late Tuesday/early Wednesday I'll never have to work again :craphead:

You could at least give us a clue....

He's a centre back.

And he's shockingly good.

And the controversial swipe will make the headlines in foreign lands :pipe:

He should arrive by Wednesday at the latest.

If anybody can't guess who it is by these clues then I would be shocked :pipe:

Is he italian?

I love these threads.

Hilarious stuff, especially when you know the truth.

aye, that were gonna get mark reyonalds or sum1 instead when sum1 makes up sum crap about us siging some huge superstar? lol

I better get down the bookies then :pipe:

Put a sneaky fiver on and come late Tuesday/early Wednesday I'll never have to work again :craphead:

a fiver?! lol

He's a centre back.

Is he italian?

ooo i like guessing games. Does he have long hair? :mutley: :harhar:

He's a centre back.

Is he italian?

Taking the piss mate. The same things we posted is the exact same things the OP said.

I don't know who it is and I don't know if it's real (tu)

He's a centre back.

Is he italian?

Taking the piss mate. The same things we posted is the exact same things the OP said.

I don't know who it is and I don't know if it's real (tu)

Aww ok mate (tu)

Its probably not

Can anybody help me here, Im trying to think of a transfer that has fallen through because someone leaked the details of it coming through beforehand, escpecially on a fans forum?

The only one I can think of was Scot Brown to Rangers which was "Done and Dusted" on this very forum before it was cancelled obviously because of this...

Mods... can we use this thread as an example? Meaning, if it turns out that we sign a "shockingly good center half by wednsday at the latest", then we allow these kind of threads, but, if it turns out be be bullshit then you delete them all in the future? (unless they have physical proof)

Mods... can we use this thread as an example? Meaning, if it turns out that we sign a "shockingly good center half by wednsday at the latest", then we allow these kind of threads, but, if it turns out be be bullshit then you delete them all in the future? (unless they have physical proof)

Or at least make the poster name who is to be signed

(tu)