Fight Night 3

Crackdown

Pro Evo 6

Stuntman Ignition

Raw v Smackdown 07

Virtua Tennis 3

Top Spin 2

:unsure:

we had the 360 wi the fifa ball thing on it - it was shit! the most youll get for the console with harddrive etc is 65-70 quid- no sure about wi wireless stuff and games can be bought for between 2-10 quid each 20 if its really new! that was what game and gamestation were offereing last year! hope this helps ! :D

About a fiver.....and that's from someone that has no central heating.

That's a constructive post isn't it? Sure that will help alot...

Mate i would sell all the most modern games separately on eBay. Take the older ones like pro evo 6 and tiger woods to a random game store and trade them in.

Then maybe sell the Consoles, Controllers and memory/hdds as a package. Sell the wireless adapter separately.

Best do that alll on ebay. Game stores offer bugger all and really take the piss. Taking older games there is fine as it's not worth the money posting them on ebay.

we had the 360 wi the fifa ball thing on it - it was shit! the most youll get for the console with harddrive etc is 65-70 quid- no sure about wi wireless stuff and games can be bought for between 2-10 quid each 20 if its really new! that was what game and gamestation were offereing last year! hope this helps ! :D

I really don't understand why people trade in shit to these places. Get far more money doing it yourself on eBay.

my plan was to buy a PS3

im looking on ebay to see what the going rate for the games are just now

Go to Game or Game Station (second is best) trade it in!, we traded ours in a few months ago. PS3 is so much better ( sorry for sounding girlie)

:unionflag: