A tour of Ibrox?

Boab

It's fantastic!

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as my Mrs and I walked up that huge staircase.

Trophy room is absolutely beautiful and the sense of being at the best club in the world really comes across.

Enjoy

:rangers: :unionflag:

March 1986 (or thereabouts).......

Rangers were playing Hibs At Ibrox & for some reason i'd got an early train down and was aimlessly wandering around the stadium with my mate Bob (RIP). About mid-day there was a group of folk at the front doors, and the wee old guy who was doorman back then, says to me and Bob to just come in and join the group on the tour. (tu) (tu) (tu) .

After we'd wandered round Jock Wallaces office, the Blue Room, trophy room etc, we just wandered down the marble stairs & out the doors. Bob & me were chuffed to bits, a pair of teenagers like wide-eyed 5 year olds.

Then we strolled up towards the Broomloan & promptly got our heads kicked in by about 8 Millwall bastards who were up for some trouble. We got burst, blood everywhere. (td) (td) (td)

I think we won 3-1 that day. :lol:

I was a month old :unionflag:

aye, the most awkward day off my life.......

my 21st was coming up and my girlfriend secretly got us a limo from Lockerbie to Glasgow on the saturday after watching the Scotland/Ukraine game in the pub, well all was well till one of my "mates" pipes up that i was out gased making a tit of masel again the weekend before when i told her i had a quiet one. We drove all the way up there without a word spoken and argued all night in the city inn hotel. Next day we do the tour looking like right miserable twats and just when i thought my nightmare was over Broxi starts mocking my bird telling her to get a smile on her face. :blink:

apart from all that its a fantastic tour and seeing in the changing rooms was special.

It is great. you really get a sense of the magnitude of our great club, just by walking down the corridors and looking at the pictures etc. And sitting in the directors box is something most of us will never do in a match situation, as is sitting in the boss' chair in his office. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in football, except the Mhanks, don't want them in Ibrox when they dont have to be. Anyone who has an appreciation of quality will love it . And if you are a Ger it is all the better

I have been 3 times once for my birthday and we had won the treble so got my pic with the three trophy's :D second time i was with the Rangers residential soccer camp and was fantastic because we got on the pitch with Mark Hately to get a picture for Rangers news :D Then the third time i was playing at a tournament on the pitch and got a tour before it.

Really recommend it because the tour people are great and you feel all important :D

mines only lasted 40 minutes :unsure: is that normal ?

Rangersmedias' was well over an hour when we went, going from memory. Maybe one and a half hours, Im sure.

Tiny - the lady in this picture, really explained everything, and answered all our questions and there was never any rush.

She was brilliant to us.

JamesJennaatIbrox.jpg