• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird.

So we ARE signing Celtic fans nowadays :unsure:

I just don't think Mark is big enough, build or height wise.

You should know better than to post stuff like that!!

I've always maintained that I think CB's should be at least 6'2 :)

Weird.

So we ARE signing Celtic fans nowadays :unsure:

I just don't think Mark is big enough, build or height wise.

You should know better than to post stuff like that!!

If he had said it about a winger or a forward then yes, but a centre back should have a physical presence about him and Reynolds doesn't.

Out of all the CB in Scotland i would say Darren Barr is the best value lyks because its not as if Falkirk can afford to turn down offers of anything 1 mill upwards and maybe use Gow on loan to help push it through

Id love see Barr come in with Gow out on loan or free transfer :D

Out of all the CB in Scotland i would say Darren Barr is the best value lyks because its not as if Falkirk can afford to turn down offers of anything 1 mill upwards and maybe use Gow on loan to help push it through

Falkirk are one of the few SPL teams not in debt and i think had planning permission for a new stand to replace the gazebo turned down, probably one of the few clubs that don't need the money.

Would be more than pleased to take Barr though.

I can see Darren barr replacing Davie Weir for Scotland. so reckon we should sign him looks good :D

Very premature.

As ive said before, i do like Barr but he is in no way ready for a move to Rangers yet.

Falkirk are one of the few SPL teams not in debt and i think had planning permission for a new stand to replace the gazebo turned down, probably one of the few clubs that don't need the money.

Would be more than pleased to take Barr though.

If i remember right, the falkirk herald said that some local millionaire fan was paying for a new stand. Which would suggest to me that they dont have the money to build it. Dont know what happened with that though.

They got refused planning permission the first time because it was thought the stand would fall into the blast zone for the BP oil refinery should it be a target for terrorists. But i think that was a load of bollocks