Your opinion on Cousin being sent off?

Boab

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a sending off I was furious till Vinegar got what he deserved, but who cares....we won.

Me, because that means he's not available for the next match, and a Cousin back on form and in the team is something which I want to see.

He actually clashed arms with McManus on his second booking, which meant McManus' arm was raised aswell. So they both done exactly the same thing, yet the referee deemed one an offence and sent him off, yet judged that McManus had done nothing wrong.

Awful refereeing yet again!

Agree arm against arm decision against us as usual .

Cousin roughed them up brilliantly. Has to learn to keep his elbows out of the way though or refs will pick on him.

Very harsh but a bit naive from him. McManus & Caldwell were harping on at the ref all game.

Brown was having a go at the ref about it as well. I suspect the ref should have been stronger, though he had a decent game overall.

Caldwell especially was bleating from the very first challenge DC made, mainly because i think he knew he was gonna get owned by him all afternoon.

DC does need to try to cut out leading with the arm (i honestly don't think he led once with the elbow itself).

When your dealing with professional MOPE's like Caldwell and McAnus, you have to be extra careful.

When caldwell was getting vaseline on his eye, he was moaning to the fourth official the whole time and so were the 2 physios.

caldwell should have been booked when he went through Cousin with his knee.

They have engineered the sending off by constantly getting at the ref.

mcmanus should have been off as well.

Timing was intresting aswell as i think he was about to be subbed any second as edu and novo were waiting to come on only novo came on after this

fuck knows what happened with jvh looks like he lost it and attacked a player of the ball this is a straight red

must be some sort of record amount of time he was on the park dids he even kick the ball ?