The 'Why We Are Better Than celtic Thread"

Canadaready

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a disgrace to sing Big Jock new. Brings us down to their level IMO. Is there any evidence to suggest that Jock Stein knew?

their level is excusing and accepting child abuse, we're nowhere near that thank you very much.

Because we know what TRUE Sporting Integrity is!

We don't call for games to be cancelled pleading about ex players when really its to benefit team selection.

We don't hire private investigators just because a referee gives a decision against us.

We don't split referee's heads open or try and skydive from the club deck with no equipment, nor do we try and attack the referee on the field.

We don't post addresses of the mhanky mob simply because we are not SCUM.

Nor do we laugh about our British soldiers dying for our Country.

We also don't take tax payers money from one country, boo their national anthem yet openly support another.

BUT failing that I'm struggling to forget that they are TGFITW so the above means FA!

No one likes us, we don't care ................ :rangers:

I think its a disgrace to sing Big Jock new. Brings us down to their level IMO. Is there any evidence to suggest that Jock Stein knew?

their level is excusing and accepting child abuse, we're nowhere near that thank you very much.

Who's level is that? Would be a shame to label all Celtic fans as accepting pedophiles. I asked for evidence of Jock Stein ' knowing about child abuse'. U failed to give me any. U have no idea of what happened. Do you have the police reports? Honestly , thank you very much for cementing my original statement!

Have to agree with kasabian101 that we should stop singing and going on about BJK. We all know that they covered it up but we have been doing this for a few years now and to be honest it's getting quite sickening. Think we should take up "The famines over" as our main way of winding them up.

Because, one thing sticks in my mind of recent times.

I remember the day after the UEFA Cup Final in Manchester, Tommy Burns had apparently passed away during the night.

On Rangersmedia, two seperate threads were started about TB. There was not a sigle bad comment made by any of our members, yet to this day they still sing about Davie Cooper dying aged 39.

It enrages me, and quite frankly turns my stomach :angry2:

Indeed, many fans went to Celtic park straight from Manchester I remember.

Read these threads Timmy lurkers, this is how decent fans behave

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...;hl=tommy+burns

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...;hl=tommy+burns