Petition To Get Us Banned

Bruce

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time I hear a Tic fan moaning about Manchester, I simply bring up their support of the IRA bombings of the same city in 1996.

It REALLY annoys them :)

They caused more trouble in Blackburn in the hallowed "big time round of 64". See my thread on English residents complaining about Scottish hooligans.

I disapprove of the BJK thing.

But "Big Jock, Kent' is pretty impressive wordplay.

It's not me there, but I use it on a couple of sites - ones for newspapers where you can comment on an article.

Poor Timmy doesn't know whether to ignore it or complain and draw attention to it....

I disapprove of the BJK thing.

But "Big Jock, Kent' is pretty impressive wordplay.

It's not me there, but I use it on a couple of sites - ones for newspapers where you can comment on an article.

Poor Timmy doesn't know whether to ignore it or complain and draw attention to it....

i've heard it read out on talksport also. Near choked on ma corn flakes.

Timpletons.

They are rhetards. I'd ignone them but watching them wallow in a collective sense of self MOPERY is just too much damn fun.

I'd love to see them try and ban us from that eye sore. We could then retaliate by keeping the disgusting tramps away from Ibrox.

GIRFUY.

Mopery,Popery, nice one Jim :lol:(tu)

Rangers fc have done NOTHING to actually eradicate the GIGANTIC NUMBER of base half-wits Who churn out Their disgusting unselfaware garbage at every opportunity, week in week out .... These wretched souls are void of shame & Humanity & the SFA is conspicious by Their silence & Their perverse attentions towards Artur Boruc instead .... Rangers fans are responsible for 75% of sectarian assaults into "the bargain" .... The Scottish media are complicit & can also be held responsible for perpetuating this shocking statistic by covering up this National disgrace & pandering to the cruel "Nature" of rangers fans ie mindless BIGOTS Who are Raised to HATE & driven by Their paranoia-fuelled inferiority-complex, which can be triggered by anyone happening to be a Celtic football fan or a "Catholic" .... If You want to END over a Century of attacks of innocent People by these animals then All You Need To DO is "Tell THE TRUTH About Them !!!!" .... The media WON'T LET You Tell The Truth about rangers fans as dodgy-dave has Them in His pocket .... So Thank God for The Internet & More Powerful Ears than the lickspittle, talentless, perverse, TRANSPARENT Scottish Media, with it's "protestants only" signing policy eg BBC Radio 1 Sportsound etc .... On a lighter note, only a BLIND fool would have failed to See that These People are SO unselfaware that They CHEAT at football, WHAT Kind of a Soul could CHEAT at a Sport & Then ENJOY Winning it ? .... Cheating SHOULD leave a HOLLOW Feeling inside, but NOT rangers fans They LACK Objectivity to EVERYTHING that They do .... It makes it ALL the Sweeter when We Win as We OVERCAME Every team in Scotland & the SFA & the masons in black & the corrupt gerrymandering & fixture-fixing & tinkering of Iain Blair last Year etc & We Won Our 3rd League in a Row, Here's to 4 in a row with recently sectarian-attacked Neil Lennon at The Helm alongside the unbeatable Gordon Strachan .... Hail Hail !!!! .... CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES !!!! .... CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES !!!! .... CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES !!!! .... CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES !!!!!

What f@ckin drugs is this idiot on today? :baffled:

I signed it, with an added wish to end all kiddy-fiddling cover-ups. ^_^

God in Heaven what a deranged lot they are. Perhaps we can petition the RAF to blast the cesspool that is Septic Park into a smoking ruin, along with the half-wits inhabiting the wasted environs surrounding it. There is no hope left - best to wipe the slate clean and start anew.

God in Heaven what a deranged lot they are. Perhaps we can petition the RAF to blast the cesspool that is Septic Park into a smoking ruin, along with the half-wits inhabiting the wasted environs surrounding it. There is no hope left - best to wipe the slate clean and start anew.

I wouldn't bother getting the RAF involved. With the state of their stadium, it'll more likely collapse of it's own accord anyway.

I wouldn't bother getting the RAF involved. With the state of their stadium, it'll more likely collapse of it's own accord anyway.

:lol: Was thinking after I posted that that they most likely did hit it - I just must have missed the news reports.

Did they use nuclear warheads? The buildings left standing would lead one to believe otherwise, but high radiation levels would certainly account for the amount of mutations in that area...