Petition To Get Us Banned

Bruce

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did this so called (you will die if you read this banner) say , i was in usa and must have missed the banner.

It had an ambulance being chased by a few people in ra hoops.

With something like 'CFC, ambulance chaers since 1888.

The Blue Order had made it and by way of a signature made the number plate 'TBO1'

In timmy's deranged mind this was an attack on Tommy Burns.

They are not normal.

Even by 'deluded' standards they are not normal.

After the sickening behavour of rangers supporters club ( theblueorder )

producing their banner at Celtic Park mimicing the deaths of former Celtic

players Tommy Burns and Phill O`Donnell I call on you to sign this petition

to have this group of sick bigoted supporters banned from all football

grounds in Scotland and indeed Europe this petition will be sent to Uefa

and Rangers football club, Its not the first time this group of fans have

made the headlines with their sick and revolting behaviour earlier banners

included the blackining the name of the deceased Jock Stein with references

to child abuse,although Rangers fc distance themselevs from such groups

they have continued to finance this group of fans to make such banners.

and have so far refused to ban them. Please Sign

I would love to be at an OF game at Ibrox when there was no Celtic fans and it was just Rangers fans that were in the Broomloan :drool:

Been there, done it; unfortunately we screwed up and contrived to lose the game. doh

I was at that game too. One of the worst OF games I've been too. :rolleyes:

i hope taht they send it to ibrox :)) david murry, WERE's MY SHREDDER :))...!!

OH wait a minite here :)) i just remember something else, they had a full size picture of kenny from south park say

OH my god you'v sign'd Kenny.. NUPTIEES... AFTER 2 GOAL Who Numpties NOW :)) wah haaa

I would love to be at an OF game at Ibrox when there was no Celtic fans and it was just Rangers fans that were in the Broomloan :drool:

Been there, done it; unfortunately we screwed up and contrived to lose the game. doh

I am sure we drew that game, John Collins scored with a free kick to absolute silence, it was totally surreal. When Michaelichenko scored the place erupted. It was a shocking game tho' with little atmosphere.

I am sure we drew that game, John Collins scored with a free kick to absolute silence, it was totally surreal. When Michaelichenko scored the place erupted. It was a shocking game tho' with little atmosphere.

i can remember when Collins scored ,two of "them" had sneaked into the west enclosure and went nuts at the goal,

they got the shirts they were wearing torn from their backs

The scenes of "devastation" in Manchester was sickening. We should never allow this to happen again and the good people of Manchester had to clean everything up and start all over again walking the streets wondering if they were safe. We must protect communities like the good Manchester folk and ensure Celtic fans never support the destruction of cities like Manchester 15th June 1996(People of Machester have longer memories).......................... Up the Ra - DoubleStandardsCSC

:huh:

The scenes of "devastation" in Manchester was sickening. We should never allow this to happen again and the good people of Manchester had to clean everything up and start all over again walking the streets wondering if they were safe. We must protect communities like the good Manchester folk and ensure Celtic fans never support the destruction of cities like Manchester 15th June 1996(People of Machester have longer memories).......................... Up the Ra - DoubleStandardsCSC

:huh:

:mutley:

They've had your comments removed.

Mine is still there, but they changed my name to anon.

It reeks of irony, only lost on them.

Setting aside all the other nonsense - if they are changing or editing the entries then that calls into question the whole integrity of the petition. Wait a minute, did I imply that this piece of crap had integrity - strike that doh