Roy Keanes view on Jack Warner

CF5LOYAL

Back story: Warner sends a letter to Keane saying:

“Your callous disregard for the rights of ’small’ countries to have their players represent them as enshrined in Fifa regulations reveals a mean streak in your character.

It is one which will not endear you or Sunderland to such countries and it is a dangerous path to tread.

Such insensitivity and disrespect were again most recently displayed by you having summoned Dwight Yorke to England, rendering him unavailable to face the USA.

Your continuing insensitivity and disrespect for countries such as Trinidad and Tobago are hereby noted.”

Roy Keane’s response:

“The man’s a clown. He’s a clown. He’s worried about these international players - Yorkie’s not been match fit for me for a month or two and he expects him to go and play two games.

He’s making known his interest in the players, but he’s not dropped me a line once yet about Kenwyne Jones.

He got injured playing in a friendly game that Yorkie made a guest appearance at as well during the summer break.

Carlos Edwards is over there. He’s been involved in the two games.

This man who claims to be representing the players sent me a letter under Fifa. He’s supposed to be representing Trinidad - he’s obviously more interested in power and making a name for himself.

He’s a clown.”

and btw......the guy is a clown (tu)

I admire Keane's principles, however, he showed his lack of class in the language and disrespect he used. Never lower yourself ! As for Warner, he appears to have a tarnished history behind him, cue, selling on tickets at the last World Cup I believe !

Guest therabbitt

Warner is a much much bigger erse than Roy Keane will ever be.

Personally I thought Roy was more than nice in his words, they are the best I could probably type about the douche that Warner is.

One of FIFA's most corrupt, and thats saying something!

I admire Keane's principles, however, he showed his lack of class in the language and disrespect he used. Never lower yourself ! As for Warner, he appears to have a tarnished history behind him, cue, selling on tickets at the last World Cup I believe !

Roy Keane has no class, he has no principles. He is a thug and a coward.

Fair enough Keane was one of them but I like him as a manager anyway because you know what you are going to get with him, someoone who will speak openly and honestly and cuts no corners and in the modern game I find it quite refreshing!!! He is quite right that this Warner guy is a clown, fair play to him for having the nuts to say it when others would not (tu)