Jay Jay FECKING Bee

plymouthranger

JJB, what a bunch of tits. Why on earth did Murray ever do buisness with them and sell them over all our rights?

I'll break down my rage for you:

I live near plymouth, and after my shift in the kitchens, i was told i had a tax rebate. So i decided i'd buy the new gers kit...

...yes i know it is ridiculously priced, but i thought y'no got to show my pride round these Argyle dominated parts

So i go into JJB, massive big 4 sections (naturally), and a Celtic column littered with tops and training wear etc.

So i thought hang on somethings up, y'no Rangers have a contract with jjb surely?

Asked the manager, he said "ahh we decided not to order any more in last year, draws bad publicity after manchester y'no mate"

At which point i practically exploded and told him we reach a european final, have 100s of fans even in far out cities like plymm, have an 18mil contract with JJB, and their selling fecking Millwall tops and shitey teams like feckin Lille...

And he doesn't want bad publicity because of a few plain clothes knobs who spoilt it for all?

Wankers the lot of them, personally i hope they go out of buisness.

JJB, what a bunch of tits. Why on earth did Murray ever do buisness with them and sell them over all our rights?

I'll break down my rage for you:

I live near plymouth, and after my shift in the kitchens, i was told i had a tax rebate. So i decided i'd buy the new gers kit...

...yes i know it is ridiculously priced, but i thought y'no got to show my pride round these Argyle dominated parts

So i go into JJB, massive big 4 sections (naturally), and a Celtic column littered with tops and training wear etc.

So i thought hang on somethings up, y'no Rangers have a contract with jjb surely?

Asked the manager, he said "ahh we decided not to order any more in last year, draws bad publicity after manchester y'no mate"

At which point i practically exploded and told him we reach a european final, have 100s of fans even in far out cities like plymm, have an 18mil contract with JJB, and their selling fecking Millwall tops and shitey teams like feckin Lille...

And he doesn't want bad publicity because of a few plain clothes knobs who spoilt it for all?

Wankers the lot of them, personally i hope they go out of buisness.

A salesgirl at the JJB at the Reebok Stadium store told me the same. When i asked the manager, he told me the shirt "was only being sold in Scotland and Ireland" -he meant NI obviously.

Same situation here though, all sorts of shite on sale even LA f*ckin galaxy! but no JJB manufactured Rangers shirts AT ALL.

that's terrible.

they obviously don't sell though. It's possibly got yobbish connotations like the England shirt after all the footage of Manchester.

I said before those events would set us back years, and this is just one factor :anguish:

Reckon they do sell quite well though. We have a rangers pub (the clipper on union street) which is always packed to the rafters of old firm, european and most home games. I frequently see people in plymouth wearing Gers gear, and i know we occasionaly run a supporters bus up for the bigger games, which always have massive waiting lists of up to 400 odd people.

still selling them in corby, however i am annoyed because all the other rangers bits have gone. because of the huge rangers fan base down here in corby the store was one of only 3 in england to be granted "RANGERS STORE" status, meaning it had a wall full of our gear as well as all of our accessories such as teddy bears, keyrings, lightshades etc... anyway go down this year to get the kit and theres nothing! just the home and away shirts. apparently the head office was refusing to provide them with stock once it was sold.

JJB = joke!!

Pretty poor selection of Rangers stuff in any of my local ones, the diadora top from 4 seasons ago is on the under a fiver rack, no new stuff at all.

Last time i was down at Charlton the huge jjb was no more, and it was a big un, fuck them.

You all could try writing to the club.

Just sent this to JJB instead.

Sir,

There is no point informing me that you have the new Rangers kit in stock, when you clearly don't have it in stock in the town where i live (Bolton).

I have no idea why JJB have taken it upon themselves to stop selling Rangers kits to English people, but from what i can gather it is a response to the incident in Manchester in May.

Just to let you know that i was part of the massive Rangers FC support on that particular day and i didn't witness a single unsavoury incident until i saw it on the tv when i returned home later that evening.

Assuming all supporters of Rangers FC (or indeed any) to be like the animals who implemented this violence, is tantamount to rabid discrimination of the most despicable form.

Regardless of the incident, JJB have a responsibility to ensure that as the main manufacturer, distributor and supplier of Rangers FC merchandise, that the product is available to as many Rangers fans as possible.

Might i suggest you start by removing the shirts of our main rivals in Glasgow and replacing the selling space with that of the shirts of the club you sponsor?

I would also like to point out that in the bottom left hand corner of the e-mail you sent to me, the word 'Ra' appears.

You may not be aware, but this word is a shortened version of the acronym 'IRA', frequently used in Celtic supporters songs which glorify this terrorist organisation.

I would like an explanation, if there is one, of why this word has appeared in an e-mail which would obviously be targeted specifically to supporters of Rangers FC, given the item it is promoting.

Yours, P Armstrong.

If they won't stock and sell our gear in their stores why don't they allow other retailers to distribute our gear. I know of 2 stores in Orlando that have asked to be stocked with Rangers products and been refused by JJB.

that's terrible.

they obviously don't sell though. It's possibly got yobbish connotations like the England shirt after all the footage of Manchester.

I said before those events would set us back years, and this is just one factor :anguish:

Well, we sat back and let them walk all over us....didn't we?

At least now we are standig up for ourselves with the help of Oleg and others.

People don't seem to realise that the JJB contract was only for Scotland and NI, it ain't rangers fault that stores in England aren't putting out our shirts.

Whether it is guaranteed in the contract or not, Bain has just mentioned in the club's annual report that coverage in the UK is to be increased. That clearly implies more than Scotland and NI.

People don't seem to realise that the JJB contract was only for Scotland and NI, it ain't rangers fault that stores in England aren't putting out our shirts.

Whether it is guaranteed in the contract or not, Bain has just mentioned in the club's annual report that coverage in the UK is to be increased. That clearly implies more than Scotland and NI.

Surely if you have been following Rangers for a length of time then you will no by now that Bain is a muppet?