I am so glad that Rangers got rid of the

Canadaready

Uncalled for, Childish, Immature amongst other things.

Cant you just thank the man for his time and move on?!

Get real. Thank him for what? Poor man management, poor results, a lack of respect and interest in our games and league and his blatant attempt to disgrace our native players to help him salvage his dignity and career? And don't give me "last 16 in the UEFA cup" we got last 16 in the CL last year with practically the same players.

#1 member get a grip you are stirring the shit you should be showing an example to the other posters. It's water under the bridge. FOGETABOUTIT. (doob)

My member number doesn't very much matter. No example to set here. Be who you wanna be.

In that case, can i have the no 1... :P:lol:

#1 member get a grip you are stirring the shit you should be showing an example to the other posters. It's water under the bridge. FOGETABOUTIT. (doob)

My member number doesn't very much matter. No example to set here. Be who you wanna be.

You have to pledge allegiance to some scary things.

I already do... I'm married... :pipe:

I already do... I'm married... :pipe:

I just made that drum noise

ba dum dum dum

Uncalled for, Childish, Immature amongst other things.

Cant you just thank the man for his time and move on?!

Get real. Thank him for what? Poor man management, poor results, a lack of respect and interest in our games and league and his blatant attempt to disgrace our native players to help him salvage his dignity and career? And don't give me "last 16 in the UEFA cup" we got last 16 in the CL last year with practically the same players.

perhaps he would have gotten into the last 16 of the cl if we had qualified for it last season

It is funny how minds work to be honest. We all support Rangers yet we all have different views. So be it. I just had this magically brainwave that the letters PLG are in PLAGUE and I thought I better share it with the world before it was forgotten in a booze filled haze :lol: