Alan Lowing

ofb1988

how is he gettin on at clyde?

would you have put him at LB yesterday and left dailly out?

remember he done well a few years back when he got a few games

have you seen him play left back

watched the under 19 world cup few years back he played there and was awful

He's a right back mate, not left back and was pretty awful when played at left back for Scotland. Covered for Hutton for a while when he had a broken leg and I thought he did pretty well, didn't even realise how young he was back then. Has been doing pretty well for Clyde and I think he does have enough potential with the tutelage from Walter and Co to have a pretty decent career with Rangers.

He's a right back mate, not left back and was pretty awful when played at left back for Scotland. Covered for Hutton for a while when he had a broken leg and I thought he did pretty well, didn't even realise how young he was back then. Has been doing pretty well for Clyde and I think he does have enough potential with the tutelage from Walter and Co to have a pretty decent career with Rangers.

He did play left back at the u20 cup in Canada and you are right, he was worse than terrible.

have you seen him play left back

watched the under 19 world cup few years back he played there and was awful

Exactly,I felt so sorry for the kid being played out of position (looked terrible at left back) I think it was probably the 2007 the under 20 World cup here in

Canada you're talking about Bkay.

Good luck to the lad but will never make it at Rangers!!!

I would agree with that. I would love to see more young players make the grade for us but he isn't really good enough.

He has never really impressed in the reserves for me, however perhaps this loan move will help him out. He needs to look hungrier in the games and offer himself more.

he can move there permanently, i want to see mcmillan make the breakthrough

I would as well, I have been saying for some time that he is the best right back on our books and I would love him to get a chance at right back for the first team. However, he has been messed about quite a bit; the attempt to convert him to a left back and then centre half but I truly think he could be the right back we need.

he can move there permanently, i want to see mcmillan make the breakthrough

I would as well, I have been saying for some time that he is the best right back on our books and I would love him to get a chance at right back for the first team. However, he has been messed about quite a bit; the attempt to convert him to a left back and then centre half but I truly think he could be the right back we need.

I actually thought he started as a left winger but I cant remember, I do remember reading an article about him, where he said they started playing him as a left back, he certainly looks as if he would be able to fit into our team and I think we can fit one place in 11 for a youngster, that said, he turns 20 next month, he has been on the bench a few times so heres hoping that means hes in Walters plans