Thomson

kirkiebear

well everyone said barry should not walk into team unless someone got injured? if he is injured

what are the excuses now to keep him out??.

While I hate to see any Rangers player injured, this might be the push Walter needs to replace Thomson with Edu, at least till Ferguson is fully fit. Thomsons passing and tackling yesterday was piss-poor as usual, with only 8 of his 22 attempted passes going to a Rangers player and, sadly for him, his rash challenge on Brady resulting in injury. How some people can state he was one of our best players is unfathomable.

While I hate to see any Rangers player injured, this might be the push Walter needs to replace Thomson with Edu, at least till Ferguson is fully fit. Thomsons passing and tackling yesterday was piss-poor as usual, with only 8 of his 22 attempted passes going to a Rangers player and, sadly for him, his rash challenge on Brady resulting in injury. How some people can state he was one of our best players is unfathomable.

Brady went in with a straight leg on Thomson. If he caught him properly he would have easily broken thommos leg.

Brady went in with a straight leg on Thomson. If he caught him properly he would have easily broken thommos leg.

Exactly, Thomson played the ball, Brady didn't, even the commentators were saying Brady was lucky not to get a yellow. At least Thomson had more drive and commitment playing in a deeper role when trying to get a goal than the rest of them did!

It was a fukn awful tackle from Brady!

Absolutely gutted if he's out for a period of time. Time for Edu to be given the chance to shine. I fully expect to see Dailly in there tho.

Absolutely gutted if he's out for a period of time. Time for Edu to be given the chance to shine. I fully expect to see Dailly in there tho.

Edu lacks match practise!! (not sure if he has played reserves??)

cant just throw him in to much pressure even at this stage I feel, as much as we hate it I bet its dailly :barf:

IMO draft in novo play him on the wing

novo----mendes--davis-----adam/beasley

cant just throw him in to much pressure even at this stage I feel, as much as we hate it I bet its dailly :barf:

how do you think barry would react to playing out left

Novo--Mendes--Davis--Ferguson?

Adam, Lafferty and JCD lacked match sharpness but Walter played them

Also, why arent they sharp? They train 5 times a week and take part in bounce and reserve matches.

how do you think barry would react to playing out left

Novo--Mendes--Davis--Ferguson?

Why would you even think about doing that?

getting into the mind of walter or we could play

--------------Edu--------------------

--Davis-----------------------Mendes

--------------Ferguson--------------

Thomson is a massive loss to the 1st team

Nah, Thomson's hopeless

Worse player we have, should sell him to a Premiership club for £6 million

How can you expect to be taken seriously ?? ......

Kevin Thomson is the worst player we have, Yet you expect a Premiership Club to pay £6 Million for him.

Get real mate !

Nah, Thomson's hopeless

Kevin Thomson is the worst player we have, Yet you expect a Premiership Club to pay £6 Million for him.

Get real mate !

RFC is being sarcastic about Thomson :lol:

Nah, Thomson's hopeless

Get real mate !

RFC is being sarcastic about Thomson :lol:

:lol:

If you have read any of my posts about Thomson on here, you will know that I rate him highly. I was being sarcastic.

Thomson is a big loss for us. Some fans think its ok cause Barry will come in and replace him, but they are 2 completely different players. We dont have another Kevin Thomson style player in our team.

Thomson is easily a £5 -6 million player and I cant believe some fans would be willing to let him go down to WBA for that price.

Thomson is so under rated and when he doesnt play, only then will we realise how big a player he is for us.

Thommo out!!!

Edu/Hemdani in

Where's the problem.????Thommo shouldn't be missed too much with those 2 ready to step in and fergie nearly back.

I wish people would stop saying Lafferty wide left and Novo wide right when we have wingers in Aaron and Beasley in the squad.

Novo and Lafferty should be up front not out wide fur fuck sake.