Hartley must make public apology

THEFISH

Hartley must make a public apology if he wants to play for our RFC.....Is that not correct ???

And Murray must demand this also, and it has to be made in person not through some scum bag in the media or from some mouth piece from RFC (beer)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hartley must make a public apology if he wants to play for our RFC.....Is that not correct ???

And Murray must demand this also, and it has to be made in person not through some scum bag in the media or from some mouth piece from RFC (beer)

there is no prof in what hartley is accused of, this fanzine could have been adapted to suit the media.

Aparently hartley and bazza are best friends, i dont think this would be the case if hartley had the views he was reported to have.

I think we take it all with a pinch of salt and welcomr him to the club if he actually ever signs.

there is no prof in what hartley is accused of, this fanzine could have been adapted to suit the media.

Aparently hartley and bazza are best friends, i dont think this would be the case if hartley had the views he was reported to have.

I think we take it all with a pinch of salt and welcomr him to the club if he actually ever signs.

He didnt deny it so he must apologies...you are going soft if this is your stance....I know for a fact he said it and didnt deny it although he regrests it hence the reason he still has to make that apology

We have been walked over the top of in the past and I find it shocking that you are willing to let it continue (beer)

From what I gather, the feeling on FollowFollow is so strongly against Hartley signing that many of them will boo him if he signs. Does anyone know if this is the case ?

It would be disgraceful is this happens. Even if people are against Hartley, their loyalty to Walter and the club in general should be stronger than any hate for one individual, so I hope these fans do not stage any kind of protest, inside or outside Ibrox.

Hartley is a good player and it would be embarassing if we booed him. It would just go to say what we've done this season to stamp out sectarianism wasnt worth it. We can't accept a catholic in our squad? DISGRACE!

Hartley is a good player and it would be embarassing if we booed him. It would just go to say what we've done this season to stamp out sectarianism wasnt worth it. We can't accept a catholic in our squad? DISGRACE!

(tu) well said mate, tbh if it is true what he said im sure if he does sign he will appoligise to rangers.

From what I gather, the feeling on FollowFollow is so strongly against Hartley signing that many of them will boo him if he signs. Does anyone know if this is the case ?

It would be disgraceful is this happens. Even if people are against Hartley, their loyalty to Walter and the club in general should be stronger than any hate for one individual, so I hope these fans do not stage any kind of protest, inside or outside Ibrox.

You are missing the point...All he needs to do is apologies problem solved.

If people dont accept that then thats their problem but he must make the apology in person ther is no other way (beer)

If people dont accept that then thats their problem but he must make the apology in person ther is no other way (beer)

you do not know he has said it.

He didnt deny it so he must apologies...you are going soft if this is your stance....I know for a fact he said it and didnt deny it although he regrests it hence the reason he still has to make that apology

We have been walked over the top of in the past and I find it shocking that you are willing to let it continue

We have been walked over the top of in the past and I find it shocking that you are willing to let it continue

but you don't you just HAVE to be right. when most of the time your not.

no true bear would boo a player.

I boo a player when they dont pull their weight like Buffell Jeffers etc and when someone like Hartley offends me and my true fellow bears I will do the same and all my fellow bears who I know personally feel the same so I dont know where you are coming from....

WE ARE THE PEOPLE...and Hartley has to apologies (beer)

I boo a player when they dont pull their weight like Buffell Jeffers etc and when someone like Hartley offends me and my true fellow bears I will do the same and all my fellow bears who I know personally feel the same so I dont know where you are coming from....

Buffel is what we need right now tbh.... jeffers i can agree with you but you have no proof what so ever that hartley said that unless you can prove me wrong.

Buffel is what we need right now tbh.... jeffers i can agree with you but you have no proof what so ever that hartley said that unless you can prove me wrong.

Ok bury you head in the sand but we all saw it in black and white and I know for a fact he didnt deny it when the point was put to him by a fellow professional recently.

Are you a Hertz fan or one of the unwashed by the way coz you seem to prefer to defend him rather than back your fellow bears(beer)

So Hartley allegedly made some stupid remark when he was a kid, over ten years ago. Get over it. The mentalist element on Follow Follow can foam at the mouth all they want.

(tu) This whole thread is super childish. Oh it's the Fishy one.. Oh well.... doh

So Hartley allegedly made some stupid remark when he was a kid, over ten years ago. Get over it. The mentalist element on Follow Follow can foam at the mouth all they want.

Do you have something against the Rangers fans on followfollow ????

Do you have something against the Rangers fans on followfollow ????

Yeah, a lot of them are bigots.

Buffel is what we need right now tbh :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What someone who has contributed only 25% of what he should have since he arrived at Ibrox and when he does get a game he contributes for about 10 mins maximum each match without doing anything positive.....hence the reason it accumulates to 25% overall

Buffel is what we need right now tbh :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What someone who has contributed only 25% of what he should have since he arrived at Ibrox and when he does get a game he contributes for about 10 mins maximum each match without doing anything positive.....hence the reason it accumulates to 25% overall

Wow twice in one week I agree with Fishy boy! <rockon>

Fishever heard of programs such as paint, paint shop pro, photshop, etc. these allow people to make up what they like. I don't believe he said it, he grew up with Bazza, if he was a bigot, he would not have associated with Bazza.