Should all RFC players withdraw from National team?

BigSlim

I will never stop supporting Scotland.

so your gonna keep on paying money into an body (sfa) that (along with all of the scottish football establishment) hate our guts and continue throwing bile our way...

WHY?

maybe because hes scottish!!!!!!!!

so that means he shouldnt question anything and just throw more cash at the Rangers haters?

BECAUSE HE'S SCOTTISH....

Thats not a reason its just a fact thats all

AGAIN - WHY?

because some people are proud to support the country of their birth!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say i get happier by the minute watching RFC players withdraw from the National team!

Saw a kilted arsehole on saturday on union Street pissing up against a parked car and people passing and smiling - when you think of the hatred the media and footballing authorities drum up against Rangers fans and then contrast it to the tartan army it begs the question; we are the mainstay of the Scotland support 75-80% but should we continue supporting the Nation when the Media and other fans hate our guts?

I say they can go and fuck themselves!!

what a load of pish playin for scotland is for most young boys growin up there dream is to play for there country and would give there left leg to play for them boyds a wanker and should never get another game for scotland ever guttless bastard

so why is it a load of pish?

EXPLAIN!!

why would should rangers players pull out and why should all bears stop supportin scotland a love supportin ma country and am sure practicly ever scottish rangers player prob feels the same and would sweat blood to play for them who gives a fuck about the sfa a dont support the sfa a support scotland ma national team threw thick and thin

so what matter most to you Scotland or Rangers?

Must say i get happier by the minute watching RFC players withdraw from the National team!

Saw a kilted arsehole on saturday on union Street pissing up against a parked car and people passing and smiling - when you think of the hatred the media and footballing authorities drum up against Rangers fans and then contrast it to the tartan army it begs the question; we are the mainstay of the Scotland support 75-80% but should we continue supporting the Nation when the Media and other fans hate our guts?

what a load of pish playin for scotland is for most young boys growin up there dream is to play for there country and would give there left leg to play for them boyds a wanker and should never get another game for scotland ever guttless bastard

EXPLAIN!!

why would should rangers players pull out and why should all bears stop supportin scotland a love supportin ma country and am sure practicly ever scottish rangers player prob feels the same and would sweat blood to play for them who gives a fuck about the sfa a dont support the sfa a support scotland ma national team threw thick and thin

both a love goin to wayct both of them

so your gonna keep on paying money into an body (sfa) that (along with all of the scottish football establishment) hate our guts and continue throwing bile our way...

WHY?

so that means he shouldnt question anything and just throw more cash at the Rangers haters?

AGAIN - WHY?

THAT'S an answer???? <cr>

Even if it is AGAIN, WHY?

EXPLAIN!!

both a love goin to wayct both of them

Surely youve a preference?

Would you rather see Rangers winning the European Cup or Scotland the World Cup?

You have to pick one or the other!!!

btw i understand it 'if' you stay in England if you say the World Cup!

You are as intelligent as your thick post

I'd love it if they all withdrew and retired from International football. It will never happen and I have no problem with them playing for their countries.

I don't support Scotland anyway.

I'd rather watch England, Spain, Argentina, Russia, Brazil....

I'd like it if they withdrew from the national team too, then we wouldn't have to worry about injurys.

Nor do i.

WHY?

AGAIN - WHY?

Even if it AGAIN, WHY?

can you not accept the fact that some people will support scotland no matter what??

Pot... Kettle...

so ENLIGHTEN ME oh wise human being...

WHY?

AGAIN - WHY?

Even if it AGAIN, WHY?

can you not accept the fact that some people will support scotland no matter what??

Guys, please don't turn this thread into a debate. :P

WHY?

British :pipe:

Sorry to tell you but british isn`t a nationality and before you say anything your nationality isn`t on your passport , Britain is a group of nations

I like to see all the home nations do well - if people hate England too bad, if they stay there i kinda understand though..

I want Scotland, England, Wales and Norn Ireland to do well but Rangers come FIRST!!!!!!!

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

timothy here i think :shifty:

ha ha ha ha , sometimes supporting Rangers is REALLY Embarassing ,people like you shouldn`t be allowed into Ibrox

If supporting Rangers embarrasses you then don't support them and don't go back to Ibrox.

Your spelling is really 'Embarassing'. :lol: It's 'embarrassing'.

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

ha ha ha ha , sometimes supporting Rangers is REALLY Embarassing ,people like you shouldn`t be allowed into Ibrox

why dont you go home?

bite

The council won't play for his ferry back over.

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

ha ha ha ha , My family has been here far longer than yours , you really should get an education

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

people like you should pack up and go home!!

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

ha ha ha ha , My family has been here far longer than yours , you really should get an education

and how would you know this?? explain

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

When you spell embarrassing as 'Embarassing' it tells me that you are the one who needs to get an education and not 'QuestionMarc'.