Should all RFC players withdraw from National team?

BigSlim

Must say i get happier by the minute watching RFC players withdraw from the National team!

Saw a kilted arsehole on saturday on union Street pissing up against a parked car and people passing and smiling - when you think of the hatred the media and footballing authorities drum up against Rangers fans and then contrast it to the tartan army it begs the question; we are the mainstay of the Scotland support 75-80% but should we continue supporting the Nation when the Media and other fans hate our guts?

I say they can go and fuck themselves!!

You are as intelligent as your thick post

so ENLIGHTEN ME oh wise human being...

Pretty simple , I want all Rangers players to be internationalists , its good for the club

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what matter most to you Scotland or Rangers?

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

timothy here i think :shifty:

ha ha ha ha , sometimes supporting Rangers is REALLY Embarassing ,people like you shouldn`t be allowed into Ibrox

why dont you go home?

bite

ha ha ha ha , My family has been here far longer than yours , you really should get an education

and how would you know this?? explain

Guys -

Leave the poor guy alone, his name is 'Human Being' so that we see him as a person and not just another potatoe!

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

ha ha ha ha , sometimes supporting Rangers is REALLY Embarassing ,people like you shouldn`t be allowed into Ibrox

why dont you go home?

bite

ha ha ha ha , My family has been here far longer than yours , you really should get an education

It's not your fault you are in-bred! :rangers:

Must say i get happier by the minute watching RFC players withdraw from the National team!

Saw a kilted arsehole on saturday on union Street pissing up against a parked car and people passing and smiling - when you think of the hatred the media and footballing authorities drum up against Rangers fans and then contrast it to the tartan army it begs the question; we are the mainstay of the Scotland support 75-80% but should we continue supporting the Nation when the Media and other fans hate our guts?

Pretty simple , I want all Rangers players to be internationalists , its good for the club

so having our star players risk injury in a scotland squad which has a very slim chance of qualifying for the world cup is good for the club :rolleyes:

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

its his brother/fathers

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

Guys leave Spud alone!

:lol:

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

When you spell embarrassing as 'Embarassing' it tells me that you are the one who needs to get an education and not 'QuestionMarc'.

Yes i know , it was a mistake ,im only human .

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

When you spell embarrassing as 'Embarassing' it tells me that you are the one who needs to get an education and not 'QuestionMarc'.

Hence the name 'Human Being' to show that you are a person and not a potatoe?

It should be -

Yes, i know. It was a mistake, i'm only human.

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

prove your family has been longer and if you will look at the text in white underneath why don't you go home you would see what i was getting at

What club will it be good for tottie heid ? :sherlock:

I can understand Burleys reasons for not playing Boyd. Im not saying i agree with them, i would have put him on early second half, but the facts are he doesnt get picked for club or country because in training he is a lazy sod.

We all know what is workrate is like in a game but players should be busting a gut in training to get into the team.

Boyds mentality towards training has now caught up with him at both club and country level.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him leave in January

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

It should be -

:craphead:

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

It should be -

:craphead:

?

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

prove your family has been longer and if you will look at the text in white underneath why don't you go home you would see what i was getting at

Listen pal , all you need to know is im 100% Scottish , you won`t get me waving foreign flags like muppets on here

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

Listen pal , all you need to know is im 100% Scottish , you won`t get me waving foreign flags like muppets on here

doh So now Ireland isn't a foreign country? Didn't learn much at school, eh?

SCOTLAND EVERYTIME

why dont you go home?

bite

and which foreign flags you talking about?

I would put money on this not being true.

All the politics of whos against us etc etc should have fuck all to do wi Scotland

I support them cos it's in my blood. As as The Gers

It really is that simple.

I cannae go the way the Kilted Aberdonians get away wi murder but its a seperate issue