***The Official Football Manager 2009 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Rangers finished 3rd in my Man City game last season, so I went Barcelona and bought Kenny Miller off them for £83m :lol:

Hopefully that extra cash helps them put Celtic back where they belong ;)

How has kenny performed?

I dunno yet, it's planned for January and I'm still in November.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers lost both cups to Celtic and lost the league by 18 points in my game last year.

I love buying the free Spaniards at the end of the first season, especially when you are a Scottish First Division side :praise:

always good to get a profit I try also get 2 feeder clubs one in US and one in China for money making

how do u get teams abroud when a ask for feeder teams its always team from england or scotland

Rangers lost both cups to Celtic and lost the league by 18 points in my game last year.

I love buying the free Spaniards at the end of the first season, especially when you are a Scottish First Division side :praise:

hmmm tell me more

always good to get a profit I try also get 2 feeder clubs one in US and one in China for money making

how do u get teams abroud when a ask for feeder teams its always team from england or scotland

You have to be the manager for a few years to choose what kind of link you want (tu) There's 5 choices: First option/National, work permit, commercial link, international loan and 1 other that I can't remember.

I got Shenzhen as my feeder club. I pay them £1.1 million per year, anyone know how much I'll get back from that ? It was a choice between them, Montreal Impact and a Japanese team.

Finsihed 10th in my First season as Hoffenheim manager which i was well pleased with as all i had to do was "try" and avoid relegation. :)

Start of Transfer window and the board have decided to give me £60m to spend to achieve a top half finish :)

so i went and bought:

Kerrison - £7.5m

Marquhinos -£9.75m

Alex Texeira- £9m

Akinfeev-£20M

Anuykov- £8.5M

Cahais £ free

so my new look squad for next season is as follows:

Akinfeev

Anuykov Caceres Cahais Infuza

Salihovic

Marquinhos texeira Eduardo

Kerrison Ba

I actually don't know how my group ended up like that <cr> the others are

Group A: Angola, Egypt, Mali, Tunisia

Group B: Gabon, Guinea, Morocco, South Africa

Group D: Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Togo, Uganda

I'm trying to completely destroy the Celtic side in my Man City game.

Went the manager and free transferred as many as I could, now I'm putting them all up for sale for £1k :lol:

Went the manager and free transferred as many as I could, now I'm putting them all up for sale for £1k :lol:

Haha, well played mate. (tu)

I've got rid of every player from the U-19's upwards AND all the staff excluding Boruc - no one wants him!

And I spend their whole £20m budget on some diddy reserve boy from Chester :lol:

I've got rid of every player from the U-19's upwards AND all the staff excluding Boruc - no one wants him!

And I spend their whole £20m budget on some diddy reserve boy from Chester :lol:

Haha, make Boruc really unhappy and hopefully he'll accept a mutual termination. :lol:

£20M is an awful lot for Celtic, how did they get that much? :anguish:

Celtic are doing that all by themselves in my game

now in November 2015, 11 games into the season, Celtic are sitting in 9th

so far they've won 4, drew 1 and lost 6 totalling 13 points.......18 behind me

Dont forget some non-sectarian press conferences :P

started a new game with the latest update from a wee while ago

how come most of the rangers squad is now wanted by everycunt

got offered 7mill for mended, 5 for thommo and quite a few 4mills for laff, boyd, NOVO, WEBSTER, amongst others

knocked them all back as in the last 16 of the champs league against juve

Okay what should I do, should I go out and buy a legit FM2009 for around £20 or less, or, should I just wait untill FM2010 is released? Been extremly bored of FM recently, it just the same transfers over and over, but I am still 9.1.0 as I have a cracked FM.

Okay what should I do, should I go out and buy a legit FM2009 for around £20 or less, or, should I just wait untill FM2010 is released? Been extremly bored of FM recently, it just the same transfers over and over, but I am still 9.1.0 as I have a cracked FM.

wait for 2010 proberly.

5 games played, 4 wins and a draw 3 points clear with Hoffenheim (tu)

Bayern 2-3 Hoffenheim

Hoffenheim 3-3 HSV

Werder Bremen 1-2 Hoffenheim

Hoffenheim 4-0 Rostock

Koln 0-3 Hoffenheim

Was asked by the press who i thought would win the BUndesliga so i replied Hoffenheim

the bassa laughed at me :angry: think i'll be the one laughing at the end of the season :)

downside is Marquihos and Alex T and kerrison have all got injured and are out for 3 months each :anguish:

finish on the upside, lewandowski is scoring fecking bucketloads of goals