RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No diga Higuain, et diga gol, gol, gol! :D

Decent enough first half albeit we got lucky a couple of times. Villa should have buried that first chance he had and the second one was simply a piece of world class goalkeeping from Casillas, the reflexes he showed to shut his legs at the last second was simply magnificent.

Imo, Van Der Vaart has had his best 45 minutes in a Real Madrid jersey.

Casillas is the best, seems like he is getting back some form with Ramos in charge. How did Higuain not score there though. :(

Sitter, mate. Robben should have done better with the chances he had as well.

As you touch on though, 3 weeks ago we'd be 3 goals down.

Quite a crazy game, so many easy chances were missed.

The Hunter's arrival can't come any sooner. He'd have grabbed a couple tonight.

A good win though, as R07 touched on earlier, we'd have lost that game under Schuster. Long live San Iker Casillas.

What a terrible year it has been for Espanyol. Ever since getting to the 2007 UEFA Cup final its been mostly downhill for them.

Some of Real's misses tonight were terrible and I was stunned at Guti's but winning was the most important thing. The defenders seem to try so much harder now and the midfield also seems to drop back to help out more than they did under Schuster. Metzelder is doing very well but according to AS.com he picked up an injury.

Its over to Villarreal now to sort out their leaky defence out and get something against Farsa.

AGUEERRRRRRRRRO, glad I watched the last 15 minutes now on sky

thought he would never put it away

edit again: my heart sank, I thought espanyol equalised, a very tight call, now atletico have gone up and scored, bet is still on

3-2 to Atletico in the end. Entertaining game.

Do you think the "shot" at the end was offside? I cant believe the chances atletico spurned before they finally took the lead, I thought aguero was gonna mess up his chance at first too :(

3-2 to Atletico in the end. Entertaining game.

Do you think the "shot" at the end was offside? I cant believe the chances atletico spurned before they finally took the lead, I thought aguero was gonna mess up his chance at first too :(

Looked just offside to me but I'm not absolutely sure.

Espanyol always relish games against the big teams. With Ateltico sitting above Madrid for the first time in 10 years, they were always going to make it hard for them.

Villareal take on Barca at the Madrigal tonight. Really, really looking forward to this one even though individual performances don't get much better than San Iker's last night. :D

Just seen the highlights and admittedly, Henry's looking really good for Barca just now. Xavi was back on the ball as well.

I see Monchi has came out and basically said that Manolo Jiminez is safe for the season. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Rojiblanco's do in January, they're in the hunt for a proven striker.

Hmmm this thread is very Madrid/Barca Orientated!

Lets not forget the real players in La Liga, Mallorca, got a very creditable draw at home to Sevilla.

Next game...Real Madrid at home :anguish: