RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Huntelaar and Diarra play well in general for Madrid?

I thought Diarra had a smashing game. He was up against Senna who obviously, is one of the best midfielders in Spain and he equipped himself well. He made the odd error but his pace made a big difference to the side, Ramos especially benefited from his prescence. 8/10.

Huntelaar wasnt at his best and i'll be expecting more from him, a lot more. To be fair to him, he looked completely baffeled by the teams style of play and he'll need a bit longer to adjust than Diarra. 6/10.

I thought Diarra had a smashing game. He was up against Senna who obviously, is one of the best midfielders in Spain and he equipped himself well. He made the odd error but his pace made a big difference to the side, Ramos especially benefited from his prescence. 8/10.

Huntelaar wasnt at his best and i'll be expecting more from him, a lot more. To be fair to him, he looked completely baffeled by the teams style of play and he'll need a bit longer to adjust than Diarra. 6/10.

I thought both of them were very good and Huntelaar was unlucky not to score.

He did look a bit out of sorts but he will adapt in no time.

Any more transfer news on the horizon? Heard a rumor about Benzema but that looks dead in the water from what im hearing at Lyon!

I thought both of them were very good and Huntelaar was unlucky not to score.

He did look a bit out of sorts but he will adapt in no time.

Any more transfer news on the horizon? Heard a rumor about Benzema but that looks dead in the water from what im hearing at Lyon!

Marca had Walcott and Tevez linked with Madrid today. To be honest, i lose interest in the off field goings on during the winter break in Spain, it's just names from thin air that the journo's come up with.

Barca spanked Atletico 3-1 at the Calderon last night. A guy i have on MSN was in attendance and he said that Messi handed in the best game of his career to date. Apparently he was just out of this world.

barca away are 4/9 tonight - do they have injuries or something cos that is a strange price for top against bottom <cr>

They are away from home and play in the best league in the world, the quality of the teams in Spain is more evenly spread throughout the league than say in England or Italy.