RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MADRID, Jan 14 (Reuters) - A snowball fight during Atletico Madrid's Primera Liga loss at home to Athletic Bilbao on Sunday has cost the out of form capital side a fine of 600 euros ($798), the Spanish soccer federation said.

The match had to be halted for a minute due to a barrage of snowballs being hurled towards the visitors goal and the referee restarted the game after a message was put out over the stadium PA system asking fans to desist. Bilbao went on to win 3-2. ($1=.7520 Euro)

http://football.uk.reuters.com/primera/news/LE630534.php

According to Marca, Calderon will resign tomorrow due to the apparent assembly rigging scandal. Crazy stuff, absolutely crazy.

Vice president, Vicente Boluda, will take charge of things in the meantime.

According to Marca, Calderon will resign tomorrow due to the apparent assembly rigging scandal. Crazy stuff, absolutely crazy.

Coudn't believe this when I heard, my mate is working in Madrid just now and text me about it tonight.

What are your views on Mijatovic mate? Was he exempt from criticism during the Schuster debacle? I thought his job might have been under threat aswell. To me he seems a bit of a dodgy character.

Coudn't believe this when I heard, my mate is working in Madrid just now and text me about it tonight.

What are your views on Mijatovic mate? Was he exempt from criticism during the Schuster debacle? I thought his job might have been under threat aswell. To me he seems a bit of a dodgy character.

Exempt? Certainly not, mate. If anything, Mijatovic came in for more flack than Schuster and Calderon did during the debacle. He's still taking abuse over the whole thing as we speak, the revelation being that he still hasnt negotiated Schuster's pay off fee, which inturn leaves the club open to prosecution.

It was Mijatovic who wouldn't give up the chase for Ronaldo, thus negleting the rest of the side and leaving the pool depleted. It was Mijatovic who amateurishly messed up the deal to bring Ricardo Oliviera in from Milan, laughably not realising he had already represented two clubs that season. It was Mijatovic who promised either Fabregas, Kaka or Ronaldo when he first came in and subsequently failed to deliver any of them.

Many Madridista's were sceptical when Calderon announced him as his running mate (many irrationally because of his ties with Valencia when he was an agent.) I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but sadly he's been an unmitigated disaster at Madrid.

He's on borrowed time at the minute and i can almost guarantee he wont be at Madrid this time next year.

Exempt? Certainly not, mate. If anything, Mijatovic came in for more flack than Schuster and Calderon did during the debacle. He's still taking abuse over the whole thing as we speak, the revelation being that he still hasnt negotiated Schuster's pay off fee, which inturn leaves the club open to prosecution.

It was Mijatovic who wouldn't give up the chase for Ronaldo, thus negleting the rest of the side and leaving the pool depleted. It was Mijatovic who amateurishly messed up the deal to bring Ricardo Oliviera in from Milan, laughably not realising he had already represented two clubs that season. It was Mijatovic who promised either Fabregas, Kaka or Ronaldo when he first came in and subsequently failed to deliver any of them.

Many Madridista's were sceptical when Calderon announced him as his running mate (many irrationally because of his ties with Valencia when he was an agent.) I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but sadly he's been an unmitigated disaster at Madrid.

He's on borrowed time at the minute and i can almost guarantee he wont be at Madrid this time next year.

Ah, excuse my ignorance mate. I fully expected to see him head towards the exit door when Schuster left, but alas he is still in a job. He seems like such a slimeball aswell. With any luck he will be out of a job soon. 'Pedja' out.

just to think Eto was nearly oot the door at the start of the season. Crazy man - Sevilla game on next :pipe: Fabiano and Kanoute up front 2gether finally.

Saved by Renato (and Berbatov) yesterday for £510, well chuffed. Barcelona have been outstanding lately! What times the Real Madrid game on tonight?

Just seen this, it kicked off at 17:00 CET.

One time Rangers target, Javed Nekounam, put Osasuna ahead after 20 minutes. 1-0 to Jose Camacho's boys at half time. :(

Pedja Mijatovic is in the crowd, he looks absolutely exhausted.

Saved by Renato (and Berbatov) yesterday for £510, well chuffed. Barcelona have been outstanding lately! What times the Real Madrid game on tonight?

Just seen this, it kicked off at 17:00 CET.

One time Rangers target, Javed Nekounam, put Osasuna ahead after 20 minutes. 1-0 to Jose Camacho's boys at half time. :(

Pedja Mijatovic is in the crowd, he looks absolutely exhausted.

I was desperate for us to sign him when we were linked with him.