***Celtc v Hibs***

kasabian101

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is that a poor home support?Attendance wise?

nope its not just you, there are big clumps of empty seats. Its not like a couple of people just havent turned up. Theres groups of 20 odd empty seats and there loads of them. It doesnt even look like theres 50k in the stadium.

Im sure the commentator said there was AT LEAT 50k there today, and then blamed the empty seats on the weather. Remember, its not just getting to the game thats the problem, its coming back from it too :rolleyes:

Is it just me or is that a poor home support?Attendance wise?

nope its not just you, there are big clumps of empty seats. Its not like a couple of people just havent turned up. Theres groups of 20 odd empty seats and there loads of them. It doesnt even look like theres 50k in the stadium.

I suppose they will have a ready made excuse,the rain added to the weight of the chip on their shoulders and they were unable to get out of bed

Riordan just hacked down Maloney to comical extent.

You watching mate ? Can i get the link ?

I'm not on stream, I'm watching it via satellite. Hungarian, Polish and Czech channels show more-less every Gers/Celtic game any given weekend, home or away.

EDIT : Italian Sky package also show a lot of Scottish stuff, but mainly Celtic to be truthful.