Rangers Top Offensive

Clarkyyy

Just In work and been pulled up for wearing a rangers top "as some people will find it offensive " .. this coming in an ofice where every persons screensaver is of a rangers or celtic player .. wonder whats the difference between my gers top and the celtic fleece the guy across from me wears :s

Just In work and been pulled up for wearing a rangers top "as some people will find it offensive " .. this coming in an ofice where every persons screensaver is of a rangers or celtic player .. wonder whats the difference between my gers top and the celtic fleece the guy across from me wears :s

You wash your Rangers top.

:mutley:

You wore a Gers top to work?

Why? :unsure:

Most work places have this policy. Nothing unusual.

Simply point out that the monobrow has a Celtc fleece and that you have suddenly found it offensive.

Hopefully he smokes and catches pneumonia whilst stood outside freezing his tits off.

Hahahahahaha classic.

Rangers top offensive? No. They should really know what 'offensive' actually is.

Rangers winning the Treble , and holding the party in Bairds , marching in one by one as the Famine Song is played over the PA. The clientele being forced to applaud at gunpoint by the B-Specials as Barry hoists the League Trophy aloft on the bar whilst Nacho and David Healy do the same with the Scottish and League cups. Gerry Adams is marched in , bent over the table and spanked bare-bottom by Walter Smith, while Martin McGuiness is made to present each and every one of the Rangers squad all 3 of their medals , and then applaud as big Sasa douses him with a huge bucket of freezing cold water.

All the while this is being beamed back live to the Falls Road on gigantic HD Sony Bravia screens - now thats offensive.

Rangers top offensive? No. They should really know what 'offensive' actually is.

Rangers winning the Treble , and holding the party in Bairds , marching in one by one as the Famine Song is played over the PA. The clientele being forced to applaud at gunpoint by the B-Specials as Barry hoists the League Trophy aloft on the bar whilst Nacho and David Healy do the same with the Scottish and League cups. Gerry Adams is marched in , bent over the table and spanked bare-bottom by Walter Smith, while Martin McGuiness is made to present each and every one of the Rangers squad all 3 of their medals , and then applaud as big Sasa douses him with a huge bucket of freezing cold water.

All the while this is being beamed back live to the Falls Road on gigantic HD Sony Bravia screens - now thats offensive.

now that would be worth the ticket money. :rangers::mutley:

:lol:

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

now that would be worth the ticket money. :rangers::mutley:

'If carlsberg made offensive gestures, this would probably be the best offensive gesture in the world'

:unionflag: