The Copland Nutter

jjcale27

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about 'Santa'? The lad with the huge white beard? (obviously)

The only guy I can think of is a guy from (or used to be from) Auchterarder or that area. Used to travel to games back in the 80's wearing a UJ over his shoulders. Last saw him maybe 2 seasons ago. Is this the same guy?

Guest therabbitt

The only guy I can think of is a guy from (or used to be from) Auchterarder or that area. Used to travel to games back in the 80's wearing a UJ over his shoulders. Last saw him maybe 2 seasons ago. Is this the same guy?

Would have been 90's I seen him mate - think it was the main stand he used to march about at the front row and shake his head and shout stuff...

Would have been 90's I seen him mate - think it was the main stand he used to march about at the front row and shake his head and shout stuff...

A wee guy (compared to me anyway), long white hair and long beard?

Guest therabbitt
Santa was at Killie on Sunday. The guy is brand new met him a few years ago at an Alice Cooper concert. He is a mad old rocker lol.

Thank goodness....I was beginning to think it was a hallucination

I remember the night Copland Nutter almost killed himself coming back from Tannadice when we won 9 In A Row ... the memories are fuzzy, but just outside Moodiesburn the bus slowed down to stop to let him off for a pish and something happened and the bus kept moving and he fell onto the embankment/motorway lol

Does anyone remember the Copeland nutter from the late 80's, early 90's.? Wonder what happened to him.....probably banned for life by Alistair Hood back in the day

its scary that people dont know the spelling of copland - its the fcuking Rangers end FFS <_<

RM needs a spellchecker pronto :mutley:

:craphead:

I remember the night Copland Nutter almost killed himself coming back from Tannadice when we won 9 In A Row ... the memories are fuzzy, but just outside Moodiesburn the bus slowed down to stop to let him off for a pish and something happened and the bus kept moving and he fell onto the embankment/motorway lol

What bus was that then ? :sherlock: