McFadden To Rangers

rfc_no1fan

Heard some rumours over the weekend that James McFadden and his g/f are not happy with life in Liverpool and as a result James will be looking to move back to Scotland, With Rangers and Celtic both interested.

Would he be a welcomed addition to the team?

Heard some rumours over the weekend that James McFadden and his g/f are not happy with life in Liverpool and as a result James will be looking to move back to Scotland, With Rangers and Celtic both interested.

Mr Sly Mint will not meet the transfer fee and his wage demands so forget it

The person who started this rumour obviously did not think before opening his trap :rolleyes:

Mr Sly Minty would never meet the transfer fee and his wage demands

The person who started this rumour obviously never thought before starting it, would have been better kepping their trap shut :rolleyes:

He would be a good buy unfortunatley the sly one doesnt want to invest for the future with a good buy :angry:

If McFadden was happy, He'd probably cost ?3-4 million IMO.

But, if the "Rumours" are true, maybe ?2-2.5 million would be enough to tempt Everton into selling him.

yeah id say about that mate, what kinda wages will he bo on at everton? 30-40k

I'd take McFadden right now. Great player and still young. Could be a replacement for Prso and can also play on the left.

(tu) he would be good, but its a question of DM puting out the boat to get him after all it would be a good long term investment, he has a lot of pace and a good eye for goal and not scared to run at people. i think he would be a great signing :D

Would be absolutely delighted if we got McFadden, though i think its more likely he'll move in the summer if at all. Could see him and Boyd forming an excellent partnership, and the more players with his passion we have the better. Pretty sure he's a celtic fan unfortunately but i still really hope we get him.

If McFadden was happy, He'd probably cost ?3-4 million IMO.

But, if the "Rumours" are true, maybe ?2-2.5 million would be enough to tempt Everton into selling him.

For 2.5 mil we want a Stiker that's quick and capable of 25 30 a year. I liek Faddy but he's not capable of that goal ratio therefore Le guen won't stoop. End of.. <bouncy>

Personally I like McFadden's style of play. I'd rate him over Burke as well, TBH. However, if we are going to start levering open DM's wallet, I'd rather we were signing a commanding, experienced centre half and a physically imposing striker.

There has been at least 1 McFadden to Rangers/Celtic story consistentlu every transfer window since he moved to Everton - me thinks this will be as unfounded as the rest.

Think he'd be a good signing tho

I live local to where Faddy used to live, and I can categorically state there is no chance of him EVER joining Rangers.

What players say in the past and what they do when the opportunity arises and the offer is put in front of them is completely different.

Who would have thought Pressley would be thinking over a move to Celtic?