If you had to the opporunity to move down south, but..

GOAT

Blue Square premier - Would you?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Blue Square premier - Would you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was The Rangers chairman - I'd be thinking about doing an Airdrie/Clydebank number on some lower league English club and making plans to access the EPL.

not heard wat airdrie/clydebank done ?? shed any light for me

When the original Airdrieonians went bust, their board bought up Clydebank (thus assuming their league membership) changed the name to Airdrie United, and move this 'new' club right back to Airdrie.

Miraculously, the Airdrie United strip very closely resembled that of Airdrieonians :craphead:

Rangers could do a similar thing. Buy up an English diddy club - mibbes somebody like Chesterfield - change this new clubs name to The Rangers and move their base to Ibrox. Amazingly, Chesterfield already have a blue and white and red kit. We could add a dash of black to, say, the socks and thus make sure everyone knew exactly who this 'new' club was (tu)

If I was The Rangers chairman - I'd be thinking about doing an Airdrie/Clydebank number on some lower league English club and making plans to access the EPL.

When the original Airdrieonians went bust, their board bought up Clydebank (thus assuming their league membership) changed the name to Airdrie United, and move this 'new' club right back to Airdrie.

Miraculously, the Airdrie United strip very closely resembled that of Airdrieonians :craphead:

Rangers could do a similar thing. Buy up an English diddy club - mibbes somebody like Chesterfield - change this new clubs name to The Rangers and move their base to Ibrox. Amazingly, Chesterfield already have a blue and white and red kit. We could add a dash of black to, say, the socks and thus make sure everyone knew exactly who this 'new' club was (tu)

If we chose Stockport instead, we would have all that, plus a song with the same tune as the sash. :mutley:

:unionflag: cheers neva actualy knew they dun that am sure someone somewhere would have somthing to say bout it tho if rangers went for that