Will we win the league?

davidrennie75

2 be honest i know were a better team than them as weve showed but our consistancy is terrible and the games there not meant 2 win and play shit in they still manage l8 goals

weve just got 2 keep diggin in and get back what is rightfully ours bears

NO SURRENDER !!!!

I think Rangers on their day are a better side than Sellick on their day but daft slip ups and the tims ability to pull out the last gasp winners is making me get doubtful unless we win all old the firm games

I think we will need to win all OF games as well. Or at least not lose any. With their ability to grab last minute winners coupled with the officials giving them, lets say a helping hand, It's going to be a tough ask.

We probably need them to get into the UEFA Cup and have a little run, that could also benefit us big time.

I think Rangers on their day are a better side than Sellick on their day but daft slip ups and the tims ability to pull out the last gasp winners is making me get doubtful unless we win all old the firm games

Every team hits a bad patch.....THEIR's is still to come

We will win the league !!

I don't think we will, our manager is becoming increasingly bizarre with some of his ideas, his wasting of over £7m on two players who can't get a game while ignoring the defence led to him playing McCulloch there. I never thought he could beat putting Amdy Faye on as a CB against them, but playing McCulloch as a CB on Saturday makes that decision look like a tactical masterstroke.

Unless they get to the latter stages of the UEFA cup, it snows/rains continuously in Jan&Feb and their injury list keeps going and they need to play 27 games in 12 days we will never win the league and won't while the current manager is in charge.

We would have been better giving le Guen the same amount of backing that Smith has got, instead of peanuts. The money the man has wasted is a disgrace, like Maurice Edu, why????????????????? when we need defensive cover or a replacement for Weir. I could go on but its way too depressing.