Davis out of N.Ireland squad

justiston

Call me the cynic but I think/hope that someone at Rangers has influence and gets them to pull out of friendlys.

I hope lol

well i hope that davis wouldnt let someone influence him to stop playin for his country GAWA!

Call me the cynic but I think/hope that someone at Rangers has influence and gets them to pull out of friendlys.

I hope lol

well i hope that davis wouldnt let someone influence him to stop playin for his country GAWA!

who said that? i said meaningless friendlies

and what? its still representing his country!

I hope lol

Representing his country....... in meaningless friendlies

I hope lol

I'd much rather Davis only played in competitive matches for NI. No need to risk him for a game that doesnt mean anything. And besides NI have decent enough players to fill in for him, they should get a chance in these games.

I hope lol

I'd much rather Davis only played in competitive matches for NI. No need to risk him for a game that doesnt mean anything. And besides NI have decent enough players to fill in for him, they should get a chance in these games.

(tu)