Aberdeen & HEARTS GAME

I think these games r must win because we r alredy trailing 4 points so i dinae hnk we can drop a point be4 the next old firm game or we will lose the league,i hnk we will beat the sheep but not sure bout hearts because it is away nd we have struggled away from home wen walter is in charge,if we don't pik up 6 points walter should b :2g:

:rangers: :unionflag:

WATP

I think these games r must win because we r alredy trailing 4 points so i dinae hnk we can drop a point be4 the next old firm game or we will lose the league,i hnk we will beat the sheep but not sure bout hearts because it is away nd we have struggled away from home wen walter is in charge,if we don't pik up 6 points walter should b :2g:

:rangers: :unionflag:

WATP

pardon in english please

If we dont take 6 points from these 2 games then we don't deserve to win the league. Simple.

Perhaps, but you could really say that about any games which aren't Old Firm games. We can't win every game against the rest of the SPL, no matter how good we are, so the odd draw here and there against the likes of Aberdeen and Hearts is acceptable. It's games like the St Mirren one that really annoy me.

If we dont take 6 points from these 2 games then we don't deserve to win the league. Simple.

Perhaps, but you could really say that about any games which aren't Old Firm games. We can't win every game against the rest of the SPL, no matter how good we are, so the odd draw here and there against the likes of Aberdeen and Hearts is acceptable. It's games like the St Mirren one that really annoy me.

It's not really acceptable now beacuse of the amount of points we've shipped already.

If we still had a good record then yeah, I would be with you on this one re reluctantly accepting dropping a couple of points at a venue such as Tynecastle.

It's not really acceptable now beacuse of the amount of points we've shipped already.

If we still had a good record then yeah, I would be with you on this one re reluctantly accepting dropping a couple of points at a venue such as Tynecastle.

The team that finishes top always deserves to win the league, regardless of how many points we drop. We could lose both of these games, but if Celtic drop more points than us by the end of the season we would deserve to win the title.

Full points from now until the Old Firm match are a must, we must then get a positive result against the time - Tynecastle and Tannadice is where we will struggle.

I can't see celtc dropping any points and going into the Old Firm on the 27th December more than 4 points behind would be a disaster.

Full points from now until the Old Firm match are a must, we must then get a positive result against the time - Tynecastle and Tannadice is where we will struggle.

I can't see celtc dropping any points and going into the Old Firm on the 27th December more than 4 points behind would be a disaster.

A disaster that we wouldnt recover from imo, but Celtic will drop points, it always happens when you least expect it to!

Agreed.

I thought earlier this season our defence would be solid, but recently I've changed my mind. It is not as good as it started out for some reason. The fullbacks look shakier. Wide men give them trouble and the crosses are not blocked. Hopefully McGregor is coming back to form these past two games.

I thought they'd drop points when they had been playing in Europe and had almost a full team out - they brought in the likes of Caddis and Sheridan and still managed to win. Something we wouldn't manage to do. We have one player out and a full squad to pick from and still struggle.

Agreed.

I thought earlier this season our defence would be solid, but recently I've changed my mind. It is not as good as it started out for some reason. The fullbacks look shakier. Wide men give them trouble and the crosses are not blocked. Hopefully McGregor is coming back to form these past two games.

We seem to lose the plot sometimes at the back for no reason, like the last 10 minutes against St Mirren. That was an exact re-run of the Motherwell game earlier this season.

The team that finishes top always deserves to win the league, regardless of how many points we drop. We could lose both of these games, but if Celtic drop more points than us by the end of the season we would deserve to win the title.

Ermm. Obviously? lol

Ermm. Obviously? lol

I was only saying, just because we may not get 6 points in these games doesnt mean we dont deserve the title :craphead:

Ermm. Obviously? lol

I was only saying, just because we may not get 6 points in these games doesnt mean we dont deserve the title :craphead:

I know mate. I know.

But what I meant by what I said is that given everything, if we can't go to a place (Tynecastle) that the tims went to 2 weeks ago and win and not been a pish Aberdeen side at home then seriously, we don't deserve to be winning the league.