Good news - A McGregor

nvager

I believe he has come on a ton in the past two games with a couple of vital saves in each game.

Much better than his previous poor form.

I always knew it would just be a matter of him needing games. A bit like Barry. He'll be back to his old self in no time too! (tu)

I concur.

Hopefully the Scotland v Argentina game will help bring both Barry and McGregor back to top form. :bouncy:

I believe he has come on a ton in the past two games with a couple of vital saves in each game.

Much better than his previous poor form.

I always knew it would just be a matter of him needing games. A bit like Barry. He'll be back to his old self in no time too! (tu)

I concur.

Hopefully the Scotland v Argentina game will help bring both Barry and McGregor back to top form. :bouncy:

(tu)

They certainly need matches so this should help them. However, I hope Barry only plays 45 mins tops!

In the Evening Times today he's quoted as admitting his form this year has been erratic at best, but is feeling slowly more and more like his old self, and is particularly feeling the power returning to his legs.

All those burdz must really have taken it outta him :pipe:

In the Evening Times today he's quoted as admitting his form this year has been erratic at best, but is feeling slowly more and more like his old self, and is particularly feeling the power returning to his legs.

All those burdz must really have taken it outta him :pipe:

Like me, you are just jealous!

:lol: :lol:

the thing about mcgregor is he can pull of these absoloutle wonder saves and then fumble and easy shots or make a bad error of judgement like the game against lyon at ibrox but if he gets back to the form of last season i wont be complaining :D

He's pish

Tend to agree with you. Had a good run of form last season but back to shaky best. Yeah the Stephen Hughes save was great but what about the shot he dropped in the first half of that game and the 2 corners where yet again he was in no-mans land.

Alexander must be gutted having done nothing wrong (tu)