January Window

macleod1873

I think that we need to get a CB in and also a LW..

Johnny Evans would be a good shout as would Tonel..Both players we have been linked with!

At LW i think we should sign Kris Commons or some speedy player with tricks or put in Aaron there..

Not seen to much of commons. Do you think hees good enough to take us places?

i think the only urgent position we need to fill is CB, because we clearly do not have the depth to handle injuries in this area...i think we a well stacked in midfield with mendes/fergie/edu fighting out for 2 central spots, davis and novo for right, DMB,Laff/Aaron on left and boyd/miller/velicka/darch up front...a number of these players can be seen as utility as well and can play multiple positions...

We need to strengthen a number of areas as we failed to do it in the summer!

LM/W, RM/W, CB and RB!

Smith seems to think we don't need to strengthen but I think he's completely wrong. Even a player on loan would do - someone who would come straight into the 1st team.

I fully expect celtc to bring in a couple and this is what could determine where the league goes!

First and foremost a decent CB, secondly the squad needs trimming which was a problem created by Smith, apart from buying a CB I wouldn't trust Smith with 1p because there is no way he will go out and buy what we need, which is at least 1 pacey winger, he would buy more of the same, versatile over the hill dross.

If we are to play 3 in midfield then we do need a couple of fullbacks that will bomb down the flanks ie not the two natural centre halfs that we are using. The lack of width in the squad that we can actually rely on is quite alarming actually.

At LW i think we should sign Kris Commons or some speedy player with tricks or put in Aaron there..

Commons is rightly considered as one of the best players to be playing his football outside the Premiership.

However his record with injuries is frightening, and if we signed him I fear that we would rarely, if ever, see the best of him.