David Murray Interview

MayboleLoyal_atb

What did you's all think?? I thought he made some intresting points, was good to hear that he used to go to Ibrox for the european games when he was younger. Would still say that it is time for him to move on. Seemed a nice man and a very good speaker.

Agree. Had a right good go at the media and their portrayal of Rangers and was honest and candid throughout. I think its shameful some of the lies, myths and pish people write and say about SDM. The most prolific Chairman of Rangers history though i do agree that perhaps his time is up, if the right man is there to take over. (tu)

As i said in another thread i thought it was a major let down to be honest.

Was that because of Traynors comments about how Timmy were going to be angry though.

I think people have been given led astray as to what the interview was about, which was DAVID MURRAY (tu)

Agreed. The BBC leading the Rangers fans astray isn't Murray's fault.

It sounded to me as though he's had enough.

He went on about the money he's spent since arriving at Rangers but didn't comment on what the prestige of being Rangers chairman has done for his business portfolio.

used to go to Ibrox for the european games when he was younger.

What a lying c-nt :mutley:

Timmy you realy are annoying me today.

Did you listen to the interview??

He just called me a tim, you need to take a break mate :lol::lol::lol:

A break from what? tonight you have done nothing but state that rangers only won championships in walter smiths first term in charge because celtic were shite. You then went on to describe a RSC that only lets in unionists and protestants yet didn't come up with the name of the RSC.

this is the real david murray.

To be honest mate, I don't want this thread to turn into a rip the pish out of SDM we all no how you feel about him, a just want to discuss the interview.

he is a liar and always has been.

Your opinion mate, any evidence of this would be grateful to the debate.

To be honest mate, I don't want this thread to turn into a rip the pish out of SDM we all no how you feel about him, a just want to discuss the interview.

still waiting for the announcement that will rock scottish football. or for every fiver the scum spend we will spend 10 pounds, and thats only some of his lies.

still waiting for the announcement that will rock scottish football. or for every fiver the scum spend we will spend 10 pounds, and thats only some of his lies.

And we will only sign quality players

to be fair to murray all chairmen talk pish was it not last season liewell said that only players coming in would be blue chip then they gave theyre support mccourt wilson hartley and robson to name but a few

think its part of the training to be a football chairmen talk pish but word it so it sound good

Agreed that was lies. But you surely have to think that he has been a reasonably successful chairman??

And we will only sign quality players

Stop pestering me on the Pm's

to be fair to murray all chairmen talk pish was it not last season liewell said that only players coming in would be blue chip then they gave theyre support mccourt wilson hartley and robson to name but a few

think its part of the training to be a football chairmen talk pish but word it so it sound good

Yep would have to agree. Same with politicians. A enjoyed the interview tonight, I aint SDM's biggest fan he has a lot of faults but it was good to hear some insight into his personaly life and it also gave him a chance to talk about some of the lies that get said about him. He also had a dig at the media, however I do feel this area is one of SDM's big faults.