*** The Official PreMatch Analysis***

nvager

Rangers vs Aberdeen at Ibrox Stadium on Saturday November 22, 2008. SPL game #15, Kick-Off 3:00 PM

Sadly we trail Celtic by 4 points at the top of the SPL table. We have 33 points from 14 games compared to their 37 points and have a goal difference of +21 versus their +22. Sad reading indeed, considering we beat them at Parkhead by 4 goals to 2.

We started off very brightly last Saturday and were 2 goals up after 10 minutes, but the match ended with us hanging on to preserve a 2-1 win.

We must perform much better this week. We must take our chances. All of them. Celtic have a 12:30 PM Kick-off against St. Mirren at Paisley and I hope the "Buddies" have a great win and we go onto the Ibrox pitch with the chance of making the gap only 1 point with a win over Aberdeen.

Nothing can be taken for granted however. We have seen poor finishing and poor officiating hold us back in the past.

Walter has a lot of options but I cannot believe that McCulloch will continue at CH if both Bougherra and Weir are fit.

Will Barry start after playing 60 minutes on Wednesday for Scotland after two hard Rangers games and a long spell out after injury? I prefer he starts on the bench, but Barry seems to be the Boss. Will Walter go for width or will we see Adam again at left mid. Perhaps McCulloch? My choice would be Beasley/Lafferty/Aaron.

Will Walter have K Miller and S Davis available? I hope so, but if not bring in width and play Lafferty or Novo up front.

My team would be McGregor, Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Davis, Edu, Mendes, Beasley, Miller and Boyd.

Broadfoot looks a little bit off just now and Whittaker has played well recently. Aaron should be tried for part of the game and Novo should be a sub.

A MUST-WIN game.

We will win it too, by 3 - 1 in my opinion, with Boyd 2, and Beasley the scorers.

No disrespect, but I really get pissed off with people wanting Beasley to play. The guy just hasn't done it and is too lightweight for this league. He should be following McCulloch out the door in January aswell.

No disrespect, but I really get pissed off with people wanting Beasley to play. The guy just hasn't done it and is too lightweight for this league. He should be following McCulloch out the door in January aswell.

Who do you play before him then?