New article on SDM

BallochBear

I didn't take it personally! But the attempted belittling of people using a totally democratic forum to voice their opinions (whether you like them or not) is typical of vested interests defending their own turf...elitist, nasty, snobby, I didn't care for the tone at all. God knows I have no brief for the FF/RST boys who met Murray but that was altogether too cosy for my liking. Also, he's been ripped to pieces for being biased, innacurate, scaremongering, divisive and retrograde, but the only area he addresses (as far as I got to) is being called 'gay'. My my, what an unusual (if childish) insult in the WoS.

Are you talking about Spiers or Murray here?

It was Murray who called the men he meets from the board 'mice'. I've no problem with it personally. best to laugh if off IMO. Murray doesn't like the boards 'cos it offers these mice a chance to question his custodianship, perhaps if he keeps up the kind of defense we read about this morning then the questioning will stop, and maybe it's an indication that the pressure is working.

Spiers has a genuine hatred for these type of boards for the reasons you listed. He's like a scared rabbit clawing at the last vestige of hope that these sort of boards will be shut down. Unfortunately for him that wont happen and his career will continue on its downward spiral. I'd feel pity for him if I didn't find him as nauseating as the thought of Gerry Adams tossing Martin McGuinness' salad. (a sight I'm sure the Gay crusader would pay good money for)

P.S. Yes I'm childish ;)

Fantastic article!

Why did you stop reading Andy....does the truth hurt?

You don't happen to believe in scientology do you?

Indeed i do not, do you?

Although i think that discussion belongs in off topic or the debating section.

Fantastic article!

Why did you stop reading Andy....does the truth hurt?

You don't happen to believe in scientology do you?

Indeed i do not, do you?

Although i think that discussion belongs in off topic or the debating section.

I just pictured a young Tom Cruise in uniform when you asked Andy that question. That's all

I didn't take it personally! But the attempted belittling of people using a totally democratic forum to voice their opinions (whether you like them or not) is typical of vested interests defending their own turf...elitist, nasty, snobby, I didn't care for the tone at all. God knows I have no brief for the FF/RST boys who met Murray but that was altogether too cosy for my liking. Also, he's been ripped to pieces for being biased, innacurate, scaremongering, divisive and retrograde, but the only area he addresses (as far as I got to) is being called 'gay'. My my, what an unusual (if childish) insult in the WoS.

Are you talking about Spiers or Murray here?

It was Murray who called the men he meets from the board 'mice'. I've no problem with it personally. best to laugh if off IMO. Murray doesn't like the boards 'cos it offers these mice a chance to question his custodianship, perhaps if he keeps up the kind of defense we read about this morning then the questioning will stop, and maybe it's an indication that the pressure is working.

Spiers has a genuine hatred for these type of boards for the reasons you listed. He's like a scared rabbit clawing at the last vestige of hope that these sort of boards will be shut down. Unfortunately for him that wont happen and his career will continue on its downward spiral. I'd feel pity for him if I didn't find him as nauseating as the thought of Gerry Adams tossing Martin McGuinness' salad. (a sight I'm sure the Gay crusader would pay good money for)

P.S. Yes I'm childish ;)

P.P.S. It shows. :craphead:

In retrospect, I quite liked this part:

And then they start a thread and it says that you are gay or that I'm an asset-stripper.

Two allegations.

“I'm an asset-stripper? I've never been able to work that one out. How can you asset-strip yourself? I own 92 per cent of this club yet I'm an asset-stripper! I think we all know what these websites are like. And you know what? I know these supporters. I identified some of them and I went to meet them.
Only one allegation is countered?

Is he implying that Spiers is gay? :D